2 bed terraced house for sale "Kenley" at Wallis Grove, Harworth, Doncaster DN11
Points of interest
- Harworth CofE Academy0.3 miles
- St Patrick's Catholic Primary School0.4 miles
- Doncaster7.8 miles
- Shireoaks7.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Help to Buy available
- Buy with just a 5% deposit
- South facing garden
- Parking space
- Ideal for first-time buyers
- 2 double bedrooms
- Built by a HBF 5-star homebuilder
- Kitchen / Dining (3943mm x 3454mm (12'11'' x 11'3''))
- Lounge (3943mm x 3668mm (12'11'' x 12'0''))
- Wc (1928mm x 1050mm (6'3'' x 3'5''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3943mm x 2865mm (12'11'' x 9'4''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (3943mm x 2316mm (12'11'' x 7'7''))
- Bathroom (1953mm x 1853mm (6'4'' x 6'0''))
Welcome to Lancaster Gardens a stylish collection of new homes within walking distance of Harworth town centre.
Your new home will have a fantastic range of amenities on its doorstep including local shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants and families will appreciate living close to Ofsted 'Good' & 'Outstanding' local schools.
Video tours available - click here to see a range of video tours for homes available at Lancaster Gardens.
Monday 12.30pm - 5.30pm / Thursday to Sunday 10.00am - 5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
- Virtual tourSee brochure
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barratt Homes - Lancaster Gardens. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barratt Homes - Lancaster Gardens for full details and further information.