1 bed flat for sale High Street, Clare, Sudbury CO10
Points of interest
- Clare Community Primary School0.2 miles
- Stour Valley Community School0.4 miles
- Sudbury (Suffolk)7.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Town Centre Location
- Forming part of this historic Grade II listed conversion
- 199 year lease from Jan 2020
- Stunning fitted kitchen
- Ground floor
- Prominent position within a popular market town
- Communal Courtyard Garden
- Each apartment comes with its own storage in the cellar of the main building
Situated in this highly regarded market town is this beautiful one bedroom ground floor apartment. The property has been beautifully crafted into the fabric of this iconic building, is brimming with stunning features throughout, and benefits from communal garden.
Clare is a small market town in Suffolk alongside the River Stour, surrounded by beautiful countryside. The town offers a regular market, has its own priory and offers a range of amenities including a primary and secondary school, castle and country park, antique shops and centres, a nine hole golf course, social club, bowling green, doctor's surgery, post office, Co-Op store, butchers, bakers, book shop, pharmacy, opticians and hairdressers together with a selection of pubs and restaurants. The market towns of Sudbury, Bury St. Edmunds and Haverhill are within driving distance and offer further amenities. Sudbury and Bury St Edmunds railway stations have links to London Liverpool Street.
A private front door leads from the courtyard. Opening onto:-
Kitchen Area 14' 2" x 7' ( 4.32m x 2.13m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of contemporary matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral oven and hob with hood over. Integral fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
Lounge 14' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.32m x 2.72m )
Beautiful feature windows overlooking the courtyard. Electric heater. Opening onto:-
Storage cupboard. Doors leading to bedroom and shower room.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 9' 2" ( 4.06m x 2.79m )
The bedroom has a silent air purification system.
Suite comprising low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail and extractor fan.
A communal garden offers seating areas.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Sudbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sudbury for full details and further information.