1 bed flat for sale Whiting Avenue, Barking IG11
Points of interest
- Northbury Primary School0.2 miles
- St Margarets CofE Primary School0.2 miles
- Barking0.4 miles
- Barking0.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Ready to move in to - register to arrange a viewing now!
- Pocket’s most sustainable development! No fossil fuels on site– electricity only
- Landscaped, communal private gardens with allotments and a ping pong table
- Convenient location, just 10 minutes' walk from Barking Station
- Plentiful local amenities: A short walk from the local parks and the high street
- Ample cycle storage & a free 3 month Hyperoptic broadband subscription
- Available to first time buyers who live or work in any London borough
- Meticulously designed homes with signature space-saving features
- Indoor communal Garden Room for working, exercising or relaxing
Award-winning developer Pocket Living's latest scheme: Harbard Close IG11. Offering 78 one bedroom affordable Pocket homes for London’s city makers, all with access to an indoor Garden Room where residents can work, exercise & relax. Harbard Close IG11 will also include access to landscaped gardens, allotment spaces and a ping pong table. Register with Pocket Living now to book a virtual viewing.
Own 100% of your property for 20% less!
Pocket homes are discounted by at least 20% to the local market, allowing Pocket owners to own 100% of their home at a discounted price.
Harbard Close IG11 is conveniently located just a short walk from Barking town centre and Barking station, benefitting from great transport links into central London using the overground, the c2c and the underground network.
Barking has numerous green parks in and around the Borough, with Barking Abbey Grounds just a few minutes' walk from Harbard Close IG11. Barking Park is just a 13 minute walk away and includes a splash park that's open in the summer, some sports courts and a waterside café.
You may be eligible for this property if:
- You live or work in London
- You have a household income of no more than £90,000
- You are a first time buyer
Two wheelchair accessible Pocket homes are available for those who require the use of mobility aids.
Priority will also be available for key workers who meet the above eligibility criteria.
Harbard Close IG11 is a car free development.
Internal images of Show Home. CGI's are indicative and for illustrative purposes only.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
- Virtual tourSee brochure
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Pocket Living - Harbard Close. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Pocket Living - Harbard Close for full details and further information.