2 bed flat for sale Hartfields, Hartlepool TS26
Points of interest
- West View Primary School0.4 miles
- Throston Primary School0.4 miles
- Hartlepool1.6 miles
- Seaton Carew3.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- £90,000 75% share
- Over 60's
- Use of extensive on site community facilities
- Support services available
This property forms part of the Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust (jrht) at Hartfields Retirement Village.
Joseph Rowntree Housing Trust are proud to present to you Hartfield's, a secure, over 60's, 2 bedroomed, retirement apartment. Hartfield's Retirement Village in the popular Bishop Cuthbert area promotes safe, independent, retirement living with everything you need on site. Each property comes with:- energy efficient heating systems, communal on-site parking, support services available, use of the extensive on site community facilities. Up to 99% shared ownership available. 75% share is £90,000, £116.54 monthly rent payable, £434.72 monthly service charge. 99% share is £118,800, £4.30 monthly rent payable, £434.72 monthly service charge. Contact us for more information and to arrange your viewing .
Storage cupboard/additional wardrobe space, intercom system.
Lounge 11' 11" x 16' 3" ( 3.63m x 4.95m )
Coved cornicing, radiator, composite door with dual aspect windows overlooking balcony.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 11' 9" ( 2.31m x 3.58m )
Fitted with a range of light wood wall and base units with complementing working surfaces and co-ordinating splashback, inset stainless steel sink/drainer unit, integrated electric ceramic hob and oven, recess and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 13' 10" (maximum) ( 3.40m x 4.22m (maximum) )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
En Suite Wet Room
Mains fed shower cubicle area, low level low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 9' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Manners & Harrison - Hartlepool. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Manners & Harrison - Hartlepool for full details and further information.