4 bed detached house for sale "Drummond" at Tingewick Road, Buckingham MK18
Points of interest
- George Grenville Academy0.7 miles
- Royal Latin School0.7 miles
- Bicester North9 miles
- Bicester Village9.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- £15,500 Stamp Duty paid or we could buy your current home with Part Exchange!*
- Detached home with integral garage
- Large South facing rear garden
- Your spacious bay fronted lounge is the perfect place to relax and unwind
- Social open-plan kitchen, dining and family room leading to your rear garden
- The separate utility room if great for hiding away everyday clutter
- Four double bedrooms
- En suite to your main bedroom
- Family bathroom benefits from a bath and separate shower cubicle
- Driveway to the front of your home with space for two cars
The Drummond is an impressive detached home with integral garage. The bay-fronted lounge is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day, whilst your open-plan kitchen, dining and family room is the hub of the home. An impressive glazed bay from here opens out onto your rear garden - it's the perfect entertaining space, especially for all those summer BBQs! There is also a separate utility room which is great for hiding away everyday clutter.
Upstairs are your four double bedrooms, your main bedroom has it's own en suite - plus the four-piece family bathroom.
- Kitchen/ Family/ Dining (5845mm x 4775mm (19'2'' x 15'7''))
- Lounge (5068mm x 3850mm (16'7'' x 12'7''))
- Utility (2856mm x 1725mm (9'4'' x 5'7''))
- Wc (1575mm x 1428mm (5'2'' x 4'8''))
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (3850mm x 3711mm (12'7'' x 12'2''))
- Ensuite 1 (2315mm x 1511mm (7'7'' x 4'11''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (4088mm x 3858mm (13'4'' x 12'7''))
- Bedroom 3 (Double) (3858mm x 3525mm (12'7'' x 11'6''))
- Bedroom 4 (Double) (3591mm x 2966mm (11'9'' x 9'8''))
- Bathroom (2846mm x 1887mm (9'4'' x 6'2''))
St Rumbold's Fields is located in the market town of Buckingham. Living here you'll be surrounded by beautiful rural countryside whilst still being well connected to a range of amenities - the town centre is just a 14 minute walk away. Here you'll find a range of shops, pubs and restaurants for you to enjoy.
There are a range of beautifully designed 4 bedroom homes to suit every lifestyle and ready to reserve now. The layouts have been carefully considered to ensure that you can adapt the space to suit your needs - maybe that home office if you work from home or a playroom for the children?
Monday 12:30pm-5.30pm Thursday-Sunday 10am-5.30pm
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
- Virtual tourSee brochure
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - DWH at St Rumbold's Fields. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - DWH at St Rumbold's Fields for full details and further information.