2 bed flat for sale "Apartment 2D" at Station Road, Redhill RH1
Points of interest
- Redhill0.1 miles
- The Warwick School0.3 miles
- St Matthew's CofE Primary School0.4 miles
- Earlswood (Surrey)0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
1 parking space available
- Living/Dining/Kitchen (7.42m x 3.28m (24' 04" x 10' 09"))
- Master Bedroom (3.96m x 2.67m (12' 12" x 8' 09"))
- Bedroom 2 (5.69m x 2.64m (18' 08" x 8' 08"))
Selling fast, 50% sold.
Located directly next to Redhill Station with regular trains to London Bridge take just 31 minutes, these new homes making it perfect for commuters.
- Stunning new build apartments with spacious layouts, fully fitted kitchens and contemporary, sleek bathrooms.
- Excellent location for young professionals, investors and commuters looking to benefit from the short train journey into central London.
- Offering the convenience of a town centre lifestyle, with the Belfry Shopping Centre, popular high street retailers and banks, and an abundance of restaurants and bars.
- A selection of primary schools are within 1 mile, while two secondary schools and East Surrey College are also close by.
Home Reach is a scheme designed to make home buying more accessible. You can buy up to 75% of a Crest Nicholson home and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don’t buy. Find out more
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
*The mortgage paid offer is not in conjunction with any other incentives and applies to selected plots only. We'll contribute a maximum of £500 towards your monthly mortgage payments.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Crest Nicholson - The Picturehouse. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Crest Nicholson - The Picturehouse for full details and further information.