3 bed semi-detached house for sale "The Mayfield" at Alan Peacock Way, Middlesbrough TS4
Points of interest
- Marton0.4 miles
- Easterside Academy0.5 miles
- Marton Manor Primary School0.5 miles
- James Cook University Hospital0.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- En suite to bedroom 1
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
- Living Room (4.33m x 3.10m 14'2" x 10'2")
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.28m x 3.60m 17'4" x 11'10")
- Bedroom 1 (3.46m x 3.13m 11'4" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 2 (3.03m x 3.00m 9'11" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 3 (2.43m x 2.05m 8'0" x 6'9")
Located under 3 miles from Middlesbrough town centre, less than a mile from two railways stations, and on the edge of the beautiful Stewart Park; our new 3, & 4 bedroom new homes in Middlesbrough will provide something for all members of the family.
- Deposit Unlock is now available, offering you the opportunity to purchase your home with just 5% deposit, and it’s available to both first and next time buyers, subject to criteria.
- A brand-new home with a selection of amenities and outdoor, open spaces close to home
- Selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools located nearby
- Easy access to the A19, A171, and local railway stations for commuters
- With Home Exchange† and Smooth Move‡ we can help you sell your home
To find out more about making one of our new homes in Middlesbrough your new home, register your interest today.
Just under three miles from Middlesbrough town centre and surrounded by beautiful outdoor spaces, our Bracken Grange development is a great choice for you and your family. For local amenities, you’ll find a great selection close to home, with a Sainsburys Local less than 5 minutes’ walk from home and a choice of pubs and eateries within a mile radius, including a Toby Carvery. Just 3 miles away in Middlesbrough town centre you’ll find an even larger selection of places to eat and drink, and a wide selection of shopping opportunities in The Cleveland Centre.
Those who will be commuting from Bracken Grange will have a choice of two railway stations within a mile of the Bracken Grange development; Marton station and James Cook University Hospital station. The nearby A19 and A171 roads provide easy access to nearby towns and cities such as Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, and Hartlepool. Those looking to move to Middlesbrough with a family will also find a great selection of Ofsted-rated ‘Good’ schools nearby.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Tue 10:00 - 17:00, Wed 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00
Floor plans (2)
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Linden Homes - Bracken Grange. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Linden Homes - Bracken Grange for full details and further information.