2 bed flat for sale Apartment 4 Berkeley Place, 1 Chelsea Heights, Sheffield S11
Points of interest
- Carter Knowle Junior School0.4 miles
- Mercia School0.4 miles
- Sheffield2 miles
- Dore & Totley2.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- A Newly Built Two Bedroomed Apartment
- First Floor
- Built by pta Developments
- High Quality Specification
- Open Plan Living
- Bespoke Karl Benz Contemporary Kitchen
- Good-Sized Balcony
- Lift Access to All Floors
- Allocated Parking
- Approximately 990 Sq.Ft
Available to purchase, are 21 luxury two and three bedroomed apartments within buildings Strathmore Place and Berkeley Place. This fabulous scheme offers well proportioned apartment living, with the benefit of bespoke Karl Benz kitchens, under floor heating throughout, lift access to all floors, external balconies and allocated parking.
This unique development is situated on the former Baldwins Omega site on Brincliffe Hill and has convenient access to the local amenities of Ecclesall Road including restaurants, public houses, bars, shops and supermarkets. The development falls within the catchment area for highly regarded schooling, including Greystones Primary School, High Storrs Secondary School and Mercia Secondary School. Also, the apartments are well placed for good access to some of Sheffield’s most popular outdoor spaces such as Endcliffe Park, Chelsea Park, Sheffield Botanical Gardens and Whiteley Woods.
Please note: 1. The postcode used within the advertising is temporary and will not be the official postcode when the development is built. 2. Pedestrian, cyclist and emergency access only via Brincliffe Hill. Vehicle access is only gained via Chelsea Court.
• Berkeley Place - Completed
• Strathmore Place - January 2022
• Karl Benz Luxury custom-built true handleless Italian furniture. Sleek modular design
• Caesarstone Quartz worktops
• High spec integrated appliances including self-cleaning oven, dishwasher, single oven, Combi microwave, induction hob, ceiling extractor, fridge/freezer
• Blanco stainless steel sinks with Quooker Boiling water tap
• Gas System Boiler with remote access capabilities
• Under floor heating throughout
• Chrome towel Rails to all bathrooms
• Solid Core contemporary fire doors/satin chrome handles
• Flooring to hall, kitchen, bathroom
• Twist carpet to bedrooms
• Duravit white suites
• Separate showering areas
• Chrome fixtures and fittings
• High quality wall & floor tiling
• Full-height fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to bedrooms
• Cloaks cupboard to entrance hall
• Recessed ceiling lights throughout
• Sky Plus & HD Ready TV points
• Cat 5 cabling
• Telephone points
• Infrastructure for car charging points
• Allocated undercroft parking with fob access entrance system to Berkeley Place
• Intruder alarm
• Door entry system with Audio/Visual and Intercom
• Powder Coated Aluminium double glazed units
• External balconies to apartments
• Communal Lift
Service And Maintenance
The properties are leasehold. There will be a yearly maintenance charge, which is estimated at £800 p/a.
• 250 year lease
• Ground Rent - £245 p/a
Small pet licence available.
Specifications may be subject to change.
Strictly by appointment.
Whilst we aim to make these particulars as accurate as possible, please be aware that they have been composed for guidance purposes only. Therefore, the details within should not be relied on as being factually accurate and do not form part of an offer or contract. All measurements are approximate. None of the services, fittings or appliances (if any), heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested and therefore no warranty can be given as to their working ability. All photography is for illustration purposes only.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Blenheim Park Estates. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Blenheim Park Estates for full details and further information.