3 bed semi-detached house for sale Cwrt Ty Mawr, Ogmore Vale, Bridgend, Bridgend County. CF32
Points of interest
- Ogmore Vale Primary0.3 miles
- Nantymoel Primary School0.7 miles
- Ton Pentre3.7 miles
- Treorchy3.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Brand new 3 double bedroom semi detached Town house
- Early Bird enquiries welcomed
- Family bathroom. En-suite shower room & Cloakroom
- Modern family size accommodation
- Semi rural location
- Garage / store room & driveway parking
- Phase 2 of a small select Development having views over hills & woodland from first floor
- Conveniently located for local school, leisure centre & Celtic trail cycle track, shops, public transport link & amenities
- Only 7 miles from the M4 at Junction 36
- NHBC 10 year warranty
This home would suit those looking for a modern family size accommodation in a semi rural location.
The property is situated on phase 2 of a small select development of only 13 properties. Early Bird / off plan reservations now being taken.
Conveniently located for school, leisure centre, Celtic trail cycle track, bus link, shops & amenities within Ogmore Vale & only 7 miles from the M4 at Junction 36.
This home has accommodation over 3 levels comprising hallways, utility room, store room / workshop. Cloakroom, lounge, kitchen / dining room, study. Landing, family bathroom, 3 double bedrooms & en-suite shower room.
Benefiting from gas central heating & uPVC double glazing.
Externally there will be driveway parking & rear courtyard & elevated garden.
* Full NHBC guarantee
* Garage with steel canopy door
* Thermally efficient cavity wall with facing brickwork
* uPVC double glazed throughout
* uPVC rainwater goods
* Feature interlocking roof tiles in dark grey
* High security front and patio doors
* Motion activated security lights front and rear
* Internal oak doors with aluminium ironmongery
* Choice of wall tiles to bathrooms and kitchens
* Main linked smoke detectors
* Condensing boiler with thermostatic radiator valves
* Mains pressure shower in ensuite
* Fully tiled kitchen with integrated hob/oven
* Landscaped gardens
* Large rear garden with country side outlook
* Substantial driveways with off road parking
* Flooring/blinds/furnishing packs available - tba
Ground floor accommodation
Garage (10' 2" x 17' 1" or 3.10m x 5.20m)
Utility Room (8' 2" x 8' 10" or 2.50m x 2.70m)
Rear Workshop (10' 2" x 4' 11" or 3.10m x 1.50m)
W.C. (3' 3" x 4' 11" or 1.00m x 1.50m)
Lounge (14' 1" x 9' 10" or 4.30m x 3.00m)
Kitchen (9' 10" x 8' 10" or 3.00m x 2.70m)
Dining Area (9' 10" x 8' 10" or 3.00m x 2.70m)
Study (8' 10" x 4' 11" or 2.70m x 1.50m)
Second floor accommodation
Bedroom 1 En-Suite (10' 2" x 9' 10" or 3.10m x 3.00m)
Bedroom 2 (8' 10" x 8' 10" or 2.70m x 2.70m)
Bedroom 3 (10' 2" x 7' 10" or 3.10m x 2.40m)
Bathroom (8' 10" x 4' 11" or 2.70m x 1.50m)
Images are for illustration purposes only and room dimensions are to be confirmed.
EPC sap Rating 83B
For personal mortgage advice contact our Whole of Market Financial Advisors, on Option 1 Option 1.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Morgan. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Morgan for full details and further information.