3 bed flat for sale Epsom Reach, East Street, Epsom KT17
Points of interest
- Downsend Pre-Prep Epsom0.3 miles
- Wallace Fields Junior School0.3 miles
- Epsom (Surrey)0.5 miles
- Ewell West0.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Stunning ground floor apartment
- Only 0.5 miles from epsom rail station
- Outstanding primary & secondary school catchment
- Allocated parking space
- 10 year new home warranty
- Show home open 7 days A week
- Private patio space
- Incentives on offer
***Showhome Open - Call us to view*** Located on the ground floor and boasting its own private patio, this super 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment warrants immediate inspection to appreciate the impressive & stylish layout totaling 870 sq ft. Includes allocated parking space & en-suite to master!
Located on the ground floor of the development, Plot 2 warrants immediate inspection to appreciate its sizeable living accommodation totaling 902 sq ft along with its highly specified finishes by award winning house builders - Shanly Homes.
The Property includes two genuine double bedrooms with the master profiting from its own en-suite with shower, a further single bedroom which can very easily be transformed into a home office and a beautiful open plan reception/kitchen.
The attention to detail on the stylishly designed family bathroom and highly specified kitchen are immediately evident upon inspection; the kitchen itself boasts branded integrated appliances such as dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Other noteworthy points include ample storage and 10 year new home warranty.
Epsom Town Centre is only a short walk away and offers excellent transport links direct to London Waterloo, London Victoria and London Bridge - allowing a door to door journey in under 1 hour. Epsom also possesses a plethora of bars, restaurants and vast amounts of entertainment including an Odeon cinema and 'Epsom playhouse'.
For those wanting to enjoy an attractive and rural setting, Epsom is the home of the famous and beautifully picturesque 'Epsom Downs Racecourse'.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - Epsom. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Epsom for full details and further information.