2 bed flat for sale St. Peters Road, Croydon CR0
Points of interest
- Heathfield Academy0.1 miles
- Croydon Metropolitan College0.1 miles
- South Croydon0.3 miles
- East Croydon0.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Award Winning Architects and Developers
- Stunning Cutting Edge Design & Superior Attention To Detail
- 999 Year Lease & Zero Ground Rents At No Extra Cost
- Selection Of Two & Three Bedroom Apartments With Outside Space
- Exclusive To Frost Estate Agents
**816 sq/ft, second floor, 2 bedrooms + study & two bathrooms, large internal balcony, 999 year lease, no ground rent**
Frost Estate Agents are delighted to act as sole agents for 14 St Peter’s Road, a development designed and built by award winning developers & architects who have combined the very best of modern living. Top quality features and a location that is nestled amongst the tree- lined streets of South Croydon, with extensive transport links just a short stroll away leave you free to enjoy life to the full. The bespoke private development of just 8 luxury apartments has been meticulously designed both inside and out by an expert team with a passion for creating the very best properties. And, with a selection of two and three-bedroom Apartments, set over four floors, ranging from loft style penthouses to large garden flats with two terraces and garden access, you are sure to find your perfect home. The properties will be offered with 999 year Leases and zero ground rents at no extra cost.
2 year professional after care - After Build is a specialist company, managing the Home Builder’s warranty obligations. After Build are the industry’s leading out-source provider of new homes after care. A single point of contact for all new Homeowners, who you can contact throughout the first two years of the structural warranty.
Every detail has been carefully considered throughout the St Peters Road development, providing a beautiful canvas for you to personalize and create you perfect home. Clean Lines Integrated appliances, neutral tones and smart technology combine with quality finishes to deliver a flawless balance between high-end living and comfortable chic. All of the apartments boast a bespoke interior design finish from renowned, award winning interior architects wish. With a wealth of Experience in the high-end residential, commercial and hospitality sectors, their meticulous and innovative approach ensures no beautiful detail is missed.
The German-engineered kitchen is accompanied by quartz worktops, feature splashbacks and high-end integrated appliances whilst the home office option means you can pop dinner on whilst fully utilising the superfast broadband, integrated usb ports and smart technology when working from home.
Elegant engineered oak flooring and plush carpets create a sense of warmth and comfort as you enjoy a drink with friends or an uninterrupted movie thanks to the HD and Sky Plus integrated cabling and energy efficiency is supported through underfloor heating throughout and double glazing and photovoltaic panels to the roof.
Extensive transport links on your doorstep provide a range of opportunities for you to enjoy everything London has to offer whether it’s commuting to the office, going on a night out, taking a day trip to Brighton or flying off to warmer climes – it’s all possible. South and East Croydon stations feature the overground and tram linking to the underground and giving you access to the city as well as the coast – creating the perfect balance of work and play.
- Underfloor heating to all areas
- Engineered timber flooring to living room and hall
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Feature Weaver & Ducre lighting throughout
- Secure cycle store
- Balconies or terraces to all apartments
- Landscaped communal gardens with - children’s play area
- Elegantly designed common areas
- 999-year lease
- Contemporary Krieder German manufactured kitchen
- Premium stone worktop
- Integrated Appliances:
- Bosch oven
- Bosch microwave Bosch induction hob
- Integrated full height fridge freezer Dishwasher
- Extractor hood
- Feature splashback and door handles
- Vitra Sanitaryware
- Porcelain tiles to wall and floor
- Bespoke glass mirror with light
- Vardo brassware
- Stainless steel heated towel rail
- Shower to en-suite
- Shaver socket
Technology and security
- Bedroom and living areas wired for TV
- usb charging points in living room, kitchen and bedrooms
- Audio & visual entry system
- Multi point security entrance door
- Smoke detectors to apartments and common areas.
- Energy efficient lighting throughout
- Double glazing to all doors and windows
- Phoptovoltaic panels to roof
- Sustainably sourced materials
About the devloper
Belmont Property are experts when it comes to perfecting the small details and combining them with the best locations, quality materials, construction processes and high specifications. Then, together with their award-winning build and design partners, they put their heart and soul into creating exquisite properties which enhance the lives of people who make them their home.
In choosing one of their beautiful St Peter’s Road apartments, you can be sure you’re building your future with people who care about your new home as much as you do, after all – we all want it to be perfect for you in every way.
Floor plans and tours
FLOOR PLANS (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Frost. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Frost for full details and further information.