3 bed flat for sale Bowen Drive, Charlton SE7
Points of interest
- Fossdene Primary School0.2 miles
- Our Lady of Grace Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Westcombe Park0.3 miles
- Charlton0.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Communal garden
- Off street parking
- Central heating
- Double glazing
- Private east facing balcony
- Contemporary Paula Rosa kitchen
- Integrated appliances from Zanussi
- 12 year NHBC warranty
- Secure residents cycle store
Plot 174 at Lime Works is a first floor 925 sqft three-bedroom apartment in the Fowler House, located on the southern side of the development, complete with private balcony (89 sqft) and large open plan kitchen/living/dining room with integrated appliances.
Available from £138,750 for a 25% share (£555,000 full market value), Lime Works provides a perfect opportunity to get onto the property ladder in this sought-after area of South East London.
• Kitchen/Dining/Living: 6.99m x 4.55m (22'11” x 14'11”)
• Bedroom 1: 5.27m x 2.90m (17'3” x 9'0”)
• Bedroom 2: 5.27m x 2.78m (17'3” x 9'0”)
• Bedroom 3: 3.58m x 2.24m (11'9” x 7'4”)
• Full market value: £555,000
• Minimum share: 25%
• Minimum share value: £138,750
• Minimum deposit (5%): £6,937.50
• Monthly rent: £953.91
• Estimated monthly mortgage payment: £546
• Estimated monthly service charge: £187.74
• Estimated monthly total costs: £1,687.65
*see price list or speak to a member of the sales team for full details and supporting information about pricing
Viewings take place most Thursdays and Saturdays by appointment only. Contact us today to arrange yours.
Exemplary city homes, perfect for anyone looking for an affordable route to homeownership in the capital, without compromising on style, specification, or location.
• High gloss handle-less soft-close kitchen units from Paula Rosa Manhattan range in white
• Nero black granite worktops with matching upstand and black glass splashback behind hob
• Zanussi integrated appliances including frameless black 4 zone induction hob, stainless steel, multifunction oven, combi microwave oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer dryer
• Large-format porcelain tiles in white with silver-grey grout
• Contemporary bath in white with rectangular glass shower screen
• Chrome thermostatic wall-mounted mixer tap, and wall-mounted mixer tap including shower attachment, slider, and rail
• Ideal New Dublin twist carpet in grey to bedrooms, living/dining, and hallway
• LED downlighters to kitchen and bathroom
• Pendant light to bedrooms, living/dining, and hallway
• Phone and data points to living room and master bedroom
• TV and satellite connection point to living room pre-wired for SkyQ*
• TV connection point to main bedroom
*Subject to a separate subscription
At Lime Works, you'll discover the perfect balance between city life and natural surroundings. This large yet homely development effortlessly blends contemporary urban design with beautiful green landscaping to create a welcoming, attractive and lively community feeling. Nestled amongst the traditional terraced streets of Charlton, Lime Works offers you the proximity of city life, whilst enjoying a more tranquil, suburban place to call home.
About Shared Ownership
Now that you have found your dream property you're probably asking, “is Shared Ownership right for me?” At Optivo, we know that a new home is one of the biggest purchases you will ever make, and Shared Ownership helps make this a reality.
You'll start by buying a share in your property that's between 25% and 75% of the full value, using a combination of a mortgage and a deposit. You will then pay a subsidised rent on the share you don't buy.
In the future, if your circumstances change and you'd like to, you can purchase more shares in your home, right up to 100%. As your share increases, the rent you pay decreases.
Speak to a member of our sales team for more details using the contact details below.
*Viewings by appointment only. Furniture pack incentive subject to sales Ts&Cs - purchase must complete by 23 December.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
- Virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Optivo - Lime Works. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Optivo - Lime Works for full details and further information.