2 bed flat for sale Heathbourne Village, Heathbourne Road, Bushey, Hertfordshire WD23
Points of interest
- Bushey Heath Primary School0.3 miles
- Hartsbourne Primary School0.4 miles
- Stanmore1.7 miles
- Carpenders Park2.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Kitchen with stone worktops and integrated appliances
- Principal Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Bedrooms feature bespoke fitted wardrobes to the principal bedroom and bedroom 2
- 3 Balconies
- Gas fired central heating and wet underfloor heating to all rooms including bathrooms with individual control via smart hub
- Flooring throughout
- Entrance door with multipoint locking system and video entry intercom
- Turf and planting to selected areas of gardens
- Exterior lighting to front and rear
- Parking spaces have the infrastructure installed for electric car charger points
This stunning 3,046sq.ft 2-Bedroom, 2-Bathroom Penthouse Second Floor apartment features Living/Dining room, separate Kitchen, Study/Library, Guest Cloakroom, Utility room, wine storage, principal Bedroom suite and 3 Balconies.
Introducing Heathbourne Village, by Consero, an unrivalled collection of twenty seven 2 and 3 Bedroom apartments set within a gated private estate. Beautifully crafted luxurious homes, wide leafy boulevards, mature trees and generous gardens create an environment of timeless living, where everyone can flourish.
- Kitchen with contemporary style units complete with a mix of painted and oak finishes. Feature under-cabinet lighting to wall units. 20mm thick stone worktops, splashbacks to hob and upstands. Stainless steel one-and-half bowl under-mounted sink. Single slectric oven with warming drawer, combination microwave oven and 4-ring induction hob. Sink taps with Flexi Hose which is a boiling water tap. Integrated extractor hood, Full height integrated fridge / freezer, Integrated dishwasher, Compartmentalised recycle integrated storage bins. Integrated Washer dryer. Porcelaiin floor tiles.
- Utility Room with free standing washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink. Storage cupboards.
- Guest Cloakroom with built-in joinery vanity unit with wash basin and storage. Wall mounted backlit mirror. Wall mounted WC with a soft closing toilet seat and dual flush controls. Stone worktop. Towel bar.
- Principal Ensuite and Family Bathroom. Built-in joinery vanity unit with washbasin and storage. Stone worktop. Wall mirror with feature lights. Wall-mounted WC with soft closing seat and dual flush controls. Walk-in low profile shower tray with glass shower enclosure / screen. Full height tiling to feature wall (principal ensuite only). Bath with mixer taps (where applicable). All bathrooms and ensuites have chrome heated towel rail.
- Bedrooms: Hand-built contemporary design bespoke joinery fitted wardrobes to the principal bedroom and bedroom 2, with drawer pack to principal bedroom.
- Three Balconies.
- Gas fired central heating. Wet underfloor heating to all rooms including bathrooms with individual control via smart hub. Electric underfloor heating to Bathrooms.
- Internal Finishes include Wood flooring to entrance hall, coat cupboard and open-plan kitchen / dining / living room. Fitted carpets to bedrooms. Feature skirtings and architraves as plinth blocks. Coving to all ceilings apart from bathrooms. Entrance doors grey oak (stained) with double metal inlay. Internal doors are hand painted solid doors. Glazed doors to the kitchen. Large format floor tiles to Kitchen / Dining area (where applicable), hallway and utility.
- Electrical Fittings include wire for BT Hyperoptic up to 1GB speed (subject to purchase). Provision for Sky Q TV with wiring as standard to the
kitchen / living / dining room, and all bedrooms.
Energy-efficient LED downlights with dimmer function to kitchen / living / dining room and principal bedroom. Automatic lighting to wardrobes and storage cupboards. High finish socket with usb to kitchen and Principal bedroom. Shaver sockets to principal ensuite and family bathroom.
- External Finishes include Entrance door with multipoint locking system. Turf, planting and paving to selected areas of garden. Exterior lighting to front and rear. Parking spaces have the infrastructure installed for electric car charger points. External bin store area. Communal areas.
- Security includes hard-wired alarm system, mains powered smoke/heat detectors with battery back up. Secure electric entrance gates with number plate recognition. Secure video phone entry system. Low level lighting to communal areas. Passenger lift. Approach to underground car park has additional security with roller shutter gates.
- 10 Year Premier Warranty.
Please visit the Heathbourne Village microsite:
To arrange an appointment or for further information, please contact Hamptons Stanmore New Homes on .
The pictures you see may not be indicative of this property. They could be CGI's or pictures of the Development Show Apartment or Show Home.<br/><br/><b>Situation</b><br/><br/>Bushey Heath and neighbouring Bushey retain a village atmosphere, with many independent shops and eateries, golf and country clubs, as well as open countryside and woodlands easily accessible for walks.
This is also a perfect location for commuters. Bushey station is 10 minutes by car, with direct connections to London Euston in less than half an hour. It is just 1.8 miles to the M1 junction 4 and interchange with the A41.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Hamptons - New Homes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hamptons - New Homes for full details and further information.