6 bed detached house for sale "Fircroft" at Newton Lane, Wigston LE18
Points of interest
- Brocks Hill Primary School0.8 miles
- Gartree High School0.9 miles
- South Wigston2.3 miles
- Leicester4.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- *Upgraded kitchen and bathroom package £4,770*
- *Flooring included throughout £5,200*
- *£3,000 stamp duty contribution or Part Exchange*
- French doors onto the south-west facing garden
- Modern kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Comfortable lounge
- 4 double bedrooms, three with en suites
- Family bathroom
- Home office
Plot 191 | Fircroft | City Heights
City Heights is in a fantastic location, just 10 minutes from the city of Leicester. There is plenty of green open space on the development as well as being just a short walk from abbey park. The Renowned Golden Mile is on your doorstep, plus excellent transport links and ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ schools.
- Ensuite 2 (2184mm x 1475mm (7'1" x 4'10"))
- Bedroom 6 (4137mm x 4746mm (13'6" x 15'6"))
- Ensuite 3 (1857mm x 2424mm (6'1" x 7'11"))
- Study (2342mm x 1716mm (7'8" x 5'7"))
- Bedroom 5 (2739mm x 3651mm (8'11" x 11'11"))
- Bedroom 1 (3230mm x 3752mm (10'7" x 12'3"))
- Bathroom (1727mm x 2025mm (5'7" x 6'7"))
- Ensuite 1 (1415mm x 2003mm (4'7" x 6'6"))
- Bedroom 2 (3230mm x 3282mm (10'7" x 10'9"))
- Bedroom 3 (2391mm x 2191mm (7'10" x 7'2"))
- Bedroom 4 (2464mm x 2324mm (8'1" x 7'7"))
- Kitchen (2450mm x 4098mm (8'0" x 13'5"))
- Lounge (2957mm x 4987mm (9'8" x 16'4"))
- Dining (2570mm x 4098mm (8'5" x 13'5"))
- WC (948mm x 1547mm (3'1" x 5'0"))
Wigston Meadows features a collection of 3,4 and 6 bedroom homes, close to open space, ofsted rated 'outstanding' schools, great commuter links, and all the essentials you need on your doorstep. Ideal for families looking to become part of a new community.
You will also be just a 5-minute drive from Wigston town centre as well as 5.4 miles away from Leicester city centre.
For great family days out Foxton Locks and Bradgate Park are both within easy reach of your new home.
With Leicester City Football Club, Leicester Tigers Rugby Club, Leicester Riders Basketball team and Leicestershire County Cricket Club, there is something for every sports fan to enjoy.
Leicester city centre offers a fantastic choice of restaurants and bars to enjoy with friends and family.
There are a range of ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rated schooling options for children of all ages.
Fosse Park and Leicester's Highcross shopping centre are both within easy reach of your new home, whilst Wigston town centre is just 5-minutes from your new home.
The A6 and M1 are close by to your new home. For those in need of public transport, there is a bus stop situated on Foxton Gate.
South Wigston and Leicester railway stations are close by offering access to Leicester, Birmingham and London.
East Midlands and Birmingham airport can both be reached in under an hour.
A hospital, doctor’s, a dentist’s and a pharmacy are all within close proximity.
There are also a choice of gyms, leisure centres and golf courses.
Monday 12:30-17:30, Tuesday Closed-Closed, Wednesday Closed-Closed, Thursday 10:00-17:30, Friday 10:00-17:30, Saturday 10:00-17:30, Sunday 10:00-17:30
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (3)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
- Virtual tourSee brochure
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barratt Homes - Wigston Meadows. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barratt Homes - Wigston Meadows for full details and further information.