1 bed flat for sale The Jacquard, Silk District E1
Points of interest
- London Islamic School0.1 miles
- Date Palm Primary School0.2 miles
- Whitechapel0.2 miles
- Whitechapel0.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 1 Bedroom and 1 Bathroom
- 3rd-floor Apartment
- Private, Dual-Aspect Balcony Facing South and West
- Underfloor Heating and Floor-to-ceiling Windows
- West-facing Aspect for the Best of the Evening Sun
- Individually Designed Kitchen with smeg Appliances
- Access to a Residents' Gym, Cinema Room, and Flexible Workspaces
- Access to a 20th-floor Rooftop Garden with Views Over London
- Secure, Underground Parking (by separate negotiation, and subject to availability)
- Only 6 Minutes from Whitechapel Station (with easy access to the upcoming Crossrail development)
This west-facing luxury apartment – one of the largest 1-beds in the Silk District development – comes with underfloor heating, access to flexible workspaces and a residents' gym, and a communal rooftop garden on the 20th floor for spectacular views of the Central London skyline.
As you step through onto the terrazzo-effect porcelain tiles of your new entrance hall, you'll find a generous storage area tucked away on your left, neatly hidden behind closing doors.
Next to the storage area, you'll find to a brand-new contemporary bathroom on your left, complete with a wall-mounted shower over a double-ended bath, a heated towel rail, and a bespoke feature vanity unit with integrated lighting – all of it beautifully finished with a white stone counter-top and natural porcelain tiling on the walls and floor.
Across from the bathroom, you'll come to the bright and airy open-plan living, dining, and kitchen area. And the first thing you'll notice is the abundance of natural light pouring in through its west-facing, floor-to-ceiling windows.
To your right, you'll find a fully equipped and integrated kitchen area, with a layout that's been individually designed for your apartment. You'll find natural oak-effect cabinets with LED downlighters illuminating white stone worktops with a tiled splashback, as well as a range of integrated appliances (including a fridge-freezer, extractor, and a dishwasher) – with a number of fixtures from designer brand smeg (including a multi-function oven, an integrated microwave, and a touch-control induction hob).
Across from the kitchen area and opposite the bathroom, you’ll come to the apartment’s master bedroom, complete with a fitted wardrobe with concealed LED lighting, a carpeted finish, and spectacular natural light from the bedroom’s private, dual-aspect, 59-sq-ft balcony.
It's the perfect outdoor spot to capture both the full southern light throughout the day, and the warm afternoon glow of the evening sun from the west. And with its outdoor LED lighting and room for outdoor furniture, it's a welcome extra space for entertaining guests.
Beyond the apartment itself, you'll be a part of The Silk District's residents' community, with all of the top-class conveniences and facilities that entails. As a resident of The Jacquard, you'll have exclusive access to:
* A brand-new Residents' Gym and Spin Room with Peloton Bikes – giving you world-class training and high-performance equipment right on your doorstep
* A 20th-floor Residents' Rooftop Garden – with spectacular views out over the city skyline
* An on-site Flexible Workspace – for studying, working from home, or hosting business meetings
* A private Cinema Screening Room – for entertaining guests or hosting live sports showings
* Options for Secure, Underground Parking (by separate negotiation and subject to availability)
* And a 24-hour Concierge Service – for a friendly face and peace of mind.
Outside of the development itself, you couldn't ask for a better location:
You'll be just a 6-minute walk from Whitechapel Station, giving you fast and easy access to three different train lines. You can hop on the Overground to reach the lively bars and restaurants of Shoreditch High Street in just 2 minutes, or jump on the Tube to reach central locations like Bank or King's Cross in 15 minutes or less.
With the upcoming super-fast Crossrail development (along with a £300 million investment in the local area from the government), you'll have even more outstanding transport links to make use of – including a 3-minute trip to Liverpool Street or Canary Wharf, a 10-minute trip to the extensive shopping of Bond Street, or a journey as far as Heathrow Airport that takes just 36 minutes.
This brand-new 1-bed (a contract reassignment) on the 3rd floor of an exciting new development (expected completion in February, 2022) comes with a south and west-facing dual-aspect balcony, unrivalled transport links, and a huge array of top-class facilities right on your doorstep.
And that means a high-spec property like this won't be around for long.
So if you're looking for an untouched new home in a fast-growing, cosmopolitan part of London – with easy access to the city centre and beyond – give us a call today and we'll show you everything life at The Jacquard has to offer.
(Please note that images are for illustrative purposes only.)
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Lixing. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lixing for full details and further information.