4 bed detached house for sale "Holden" at Kilby Road, Fleckney, Leicester LE8
Points of interest
- Fleckney Church of England Primary School0.2 miles
- Kilby St Mary's Church of England Primary School1.8 miles
- South Wigston4.6 miles
- Narborough6.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Detached family home
- Single garage with parking for two cars
- Bay-fronted lounge
- Home office
- Kitchen-diner with glazed pod
- Four double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
Plot 42, The Holden, David WIlson Homes at Fleckney Fields
- Bedroom 4 (3120mm x 3043mm (10'2" x 9'11"))
- Bathroom (2689mm x 2266mm (8'9" x 7'5"))
- Bedroom 1 (4543mm x 3728mm (14'10" x 12'2"))
- Ensuite 1 (2190mm x 1390mm (7'2" x 4'6"))
- Bedroom 3 (4073mm x 2886mm (13'4" x 9'5"))
- Bedroom 2 (4384mm x 3728mm (14'4" x 12'2"))
- Study (2886mm x 2361mm (9'5" x 7'8"))
- Kitchen / Breakfast / Dining (6147mm x 4685mm (20'2" x 15'4"))
- Lounge (5802mm x 3728mm (19'0" x 12'2"))
- Utility (2545mm x 1593mm (8'4" x 5'2"))
- WC (1498mm x 1593mm (4'10" x 5'2"))
If you want to escape city living and move to a new home in a rural setting, then look no further. Fleckney Fields offers you a range of quality 3-4 bedroom homes in a quiet setting, surrounded by countryside.
You’ll enjoy plenty of walks on your doorstep, whilst the village offers a butcher, supermarket, recreation park, café, sports centre, country pubs and an 'Outstanding' primary school within walking distance. Nearby you'll find Foxton Locks, Wistow Rural Centre and Kibworth Golf Club.
Click here to watch our new development video
-Fosse Shopping Park is only a 25 minutes’ drive or you could travel further afield to Leicester city centre, which boasts many more retailers, restaurants and bars.
-Meridian Leisure Park offers a Vue Cinema, Hollywood Bowl, 360 Play and many restaurants.
-Foxton Locks is a great family day out where you enjoy the longest set of staircase locks, great walks and bike rides and enjoy a drink at Bridge 61.
-For you little ones, The Hunny Jar and Peter Pan Pre-School are both located within a 5 minute drive.
-Fleckney C of E Primary School and Beauchamp College is just a few minutes’ drive away, which between them accommodate students aged 4-18.
-There are a number of great independent schools and universities within an hour’s drive including Leicester Grammar School, Leicester University and De Montfort University to name a few.
- As you come off the M1 at junction 21, Use the left 2 lanes to merge onto A5460 towards Leicester
- Use the left lane to merge onto Lubbesthorpe Way/A563 via the slip road to Ring Road
- Follow B5418, Newton Ln and Leicester Rd to your destination in Fleckney
- At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Stonesby Ave/B5418
- Continue onto Long St
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Moat St/B582
- Continue onto Newton Ln
- Continue onto Leicester Rd
- Enter the roundabout
- Turn right onto Coleman Rd
- Turn left onto Kilby road and your destination will be on the left
-Residents will benefit from great road links with the A6 just a few minutes’ drive away linking you to Market Harborough and Leicester.
-Market Harborough Train Station is a 25 minutes’ drive, where Loughborough can be reached in 22 minutes and London St Pancras in 90 minutes^.
-For holidays away, East Midlands Airport is located 50-minutes’ away, Birmingham Airport is an hour whilst Heathrow Airport is just under 2 hours’ away.
-A pharmacy, a dentist and doctor surgery is all within a 10 minute drive within Fleckney village.
Monday 10:00-17:30, Tuesday Closed-Closed, Wednesday Closed-Closed, Thursday 10:00-17:30, Friday 10:00-17:30, Saturday 10:00-17:30, Sunday 10:00-17:30
Sat nav postcode LE8 8TX
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (2)
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
- Virtual tourSee brochure
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - David Wilson Homes - Fleckney Fields. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact David Wilson Homes - Fleckney Fields for full details and further information.