2 bed flat for sale The Curzon, Curzon Crescent, Willesden, London NW10
Points of interest
- St Joseph's Roman Catholic Primary School0 miles
- Leopold Primary School0.2 miles
- Harlesden0.6 miles
- Harlesden0.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Help to Buy
- Ready to move in
- Help-to-buy available
- Lift access to all apartments
- Private Balconies & Terraces
- Television and telecom points & Communal Intercom system
- High Quality efficient Vaillant Ecotec boilers & wifi connected programmable thermostats
- Bespoke Italian Essebi integrated kitchen with Bosch Appliances & Quartz Stone Italiana worktops
- Italian floor and wall tiling & Heated towel rails to all bathrooms
80% reserved and only 2 apartments left. Ready to move in! A stunning 2 bedroom second floor flat with an en-suite, bathroom and access to two private balconies.
A stunning boutique collection of 9 apartments. Willesden is extremely well-placed with access to London's West End just 15 minutes on the tube. Neasden and Dollis Hill are both easily accessible for the Jubilee line, or the Bakerloo line and the Overground can be found at Harlesden. This accessibility will be significantly boosted by the introduction of HS2, with the local Old Oak Common station which is set to become a new super hub and the best connected rail station in the UK.
The modern simplistic exterior of The Curzon echoes the diversity of buildings in the local area. Suburban dreams still linger in this North London pocket. Just five miles from Charing Cross, Willesden retains a local neighbourhood feel with a strong sense of community. Call our friendly sales team to discuss in further detail and to register your details.
***Some of the photography is not plot specific & some CGI images are used***
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barnard Marcus - West Kensington. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - West Kensington for full details and further information.