2 bed flat for sale Coster Avenue, Hackney N4
Points of interest
- Manor House0.1 miles
- Beis Chinuch Lebonos Girls School0.2 miles
- Woodberry Down Community Primary School0.3 miles
- Harringay Green Lanes0.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Communal garden
- Large balcony
- Integrated appliances
- Open plan living
- Two double bedrooms
- Storage space
- Fantastic location
Heron Quarter offers a new collection of 2 bedroom apartments available with Shared Ownership situated in the much sought-after Woodberry Down development. With a spectacular setting facing the West Reservoir - now an exhilarating sailing lake and panoramic views of the London skyline, it's hard to believe Heron Quarter is only a short journey to King's Cross on the underground.
This tranquil selection of new homes has been designed as an oasis of calm, every inch of each apartment has been carefully considered to make the best of natural light and space. Each luxury apartment offers the finest in modern open-plan living, with high quality fixtures and fittings and a private outdoor space. Directly outside of Heron Quarter you will find a peaceful courtyard garden where there are plenty of places to sit and relax.
Ready to move in now! Book your viewing appointment today.
Full market value: £620,000
Share percentage: 25%
Shared Price: £155,000
Deposit Required: £15,500
Estimated monthly mortgage: £736
Estimated monthly rent: £969
Estimated monthly Service charge: £261
Total monthly payments: £1,966
Located just a few minutes' walk from Manor House underground station, there is no better place to explore what the City has to offer. You can enjoy direct links via the Piccadilly line to King's Cross St Pancras, the West End and easy journeys to Heathrow Airport, plus incredibly quick travel to the City. The development is also just a convenient short walk to Highbury and Islington station which is served by the London Overground, connecting you easily to Shoreditch High Street, Canary Wharf, Stratford and many more locations.
• Oak wood effect flooring in kitchen and living area
• Smooth finished ceilings emulsioned in white to complement the white emulsioned finish of the interior walls
• Painted satin wood colour internal doors
• Traditional opening hinged doors onto balconies
• Communal gas fired heating system serving white radiators with individual thermostatic controls
• Low energy LED white downlighters to kitchen / bathroom and en-suites
• Eminence smoky mountain carpeting
• Contemporary matt cappuccino units
• Bronze black laminate worktops
• Electric ceramic hob
• Splashback in white toughened back painted glass
• Built in electric oven and grill
• Integrated fridge freezer
• 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer
• Compartmental recycling bins
• Freestanding washer dryer in separate utility cupboard (where shown on plans)
En-suite & Bathroom
• Roca White bath panel with glass screen
• Light grey matt wall and floor tiles
• Roca Laura hand basin and Hansgrohe chrome mixer tap
• Floor mounted white WC
• Shower with fitted clear glass screen and step in shower tray (where shown on plans)
• Adjustable wall mounted chrome shower head
• Polished chrome accessories
• Feature mirror above basin and shaver socket
Living Area / Master Bedroom
• Media plate inclusive of 2 double sockets
• TV points
• Satellite points
• Telephone points
• Upper floor terraces and balconies featuring aluminium decking and powder coated handrails with glazing.
• Landscaped courtyard
• Passenger lifts located within entrance lobby
• Tiled communal entrance hall and carpet floor finish to communal corridors
• Cycle storage
• Audio visual door entry system
What is Shared Ownership?
Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme allowing you to buy a share in a property from 25% to 75% of the full market value and pay a subsidised rent on the remainder. Because you only have to put down a deposit on the share you buy, you won't need to save as much for a deposit as you would if you were buying outright. Affordability and eligibility criteria applies.
**Estimated mortgage payments assume an interest rate of 4.50% using a 10% deposit over 25 years on a repayment basis. The actual interest rate can vary. The monthly rent is calculated at 2.75% per annum of the value of the share that is not purchased. Service charge is only an estimate and may increase in future.
***Images and CGIs are for illustrative purposes only.
*Terms and conditions apply, contact our team for details. Payable on completion, subject to availability and on selected 2 bedroom plots only at Hartingtons Court. Once reservation fee is paid on/before 15/11/2021, exchange must be within 28 days and complete on/before 23/12/2021 for the offer to be honoured. Not in conjunction with any other offer or scheme. No cash alternative. Offer may be removed or changed at any time.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Notting Hill Genesis - Heron Quarter at Woodberry Down- shared ownership. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Notting Hill Genesis - Heron Quarter at Woodberry Down- shared ownership for full details and further information.