2 bed flat for sale Boyn Valley Road, Maidenhead SL6
Points of interest
- Desborough College0.3 miles
- Highfield Preparatory School Limited0.3 miles
- Maidenhead0.4 miles
- Furze Platt1.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Launching 13th November
- Fantastic brand new development of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- High specification
- Allocated parking
- West facing roof terrace
- 10 year NHBC warranty, available on help to buy
- Excellent transport links - direct trains to london paddington in as little as 19 minutes
- Just over 0.5 miles from maidenhead town centre
A fantastic 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment located on the third floor of this brilliant development of stylish 1 and 2 bedroom apartments. Benefitting from allocated parking and a west facing roof terrace. Available on the 'Help to Buy scheme'. * launching 13th November *
* launching 13th November *
Ellington Court is set in the vibrant market town of Maidenhead in the Royal Borough of Windsor and offer a choice of brand new 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with allocated parking off Boyn Valley Road. The apartments are available on Help to Buy. This fantastic 2 bedroom apartment is located on the second floor and benefits from an allocated parking space and Juliette balcony.
Maidenhead enjoys a strategic and historic location with the Thames Valley, just 30 miles west of central London and in the heart of the M4 science and technology corridor on the river Thames. Other key towns in the region are within easy reach with Reading 15 miles to the west, Slough 5 miles to the east and Windsor approximately 7 miles to the south east. Maidenhead already offers enviable transport
connections with Crossrail promising even faster journey times. Ellington Court is ideally situated just over half a mile from Maidenhead Town Centre and train station which offers direct services to London Paddington, Slough, Reading and Didcot, with additional connecting services to the midlands and south west. Once implemented, Maidenhead will be the penultimate western terminus of the Crossrail Elizabeth line. For shopping, Maidenhead offers a range of more than 200 large and small shops, focussed around the pedestrianised High Street including well-known names such as Pandora, WHSmith, Marks & Spencer amongst others.
Kitchen / Dining / Lounge 22' 8" x 15' 4" ( 6.91m x 4.67m )
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 13' 6" ( 3.71m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.64m )
The images provided are a computer generated artists impression and are representative only. These are draft images and the final product could be subject to change from these initial images. The floorplans shown are also representative only and actual usable floor space may vary from stated floor areas. All details contained within this sales information are correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of production. However, in the interest of continuous improvement, the developer reserves the right to modify plans, exteriors, specifications, and products without notice or obligation.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Roger Platt - Maidenhead. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Roger Platt - Maidenhead for full details and further information.