1 bed flat for sale "Mithian Court - Ground Floor 1 Bedroom" at Quarryside Business Park, Trowers Way, Redhill RH1
Points of interest
- Lime Tree Primary School0.2 miles
- Merstham Park School0.6 miles
- Merstham0.8 miles
- Redhill1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 10 year Buildmark warranty
- Allocated parking space
- Help to Buy available
- Moving schemes available - find out more!
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
- Living/Dining/Kitchen Area (6.81m x 3.91m 22'4" x 12'10")
- Bedroom 1 (3.76m x 3.63m 12'4" x 11'11")
With a strong sense of community, the popular commuter town of Redhill is an ideal place to put down roots in a convenient location. Register your interest in our stylish new collection of 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, and 3 and 4 beautifully presented bedroom houses for sale in Redhill.
- Quick, easy access to the M23, M25 and beyond
- Direct rail links to Gatwick and Brighton, as well as London from nearby Redhill and Merstham
- Close to town and amenities but also not far from open countryside
- Great selection of shops, pubs, bars and restaurants in Redhill and nearby Reigate
Register your interest in Carrington Place today and be among the first to find out about our collection of new homes for sale in Redhill.
Ideal for both computers and those working from home, these elegant and superbly presented new homes are set in a delightful cul-de-sac and are within walking distance from the town amenities. Benefiting from a rear garden, these semi-detached and detached family homes in the rural market town of Redhill have the best of both worlds. Close to the surrounding Surrey Hills, one of the first places to be recognised as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, you’ll enjoy plenty of outdoor pursuits right on your doorstep. Alternatively, for thrill-seekers, the Chessington World of Adventures theme park is just 12 miles away. Closer to home, Redhill also has a great range of leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, cinema and the Harlequin Theatre.
Our houses for sale in Redhill are within a short walk from a fantastic range of shops, as well as a popular street market. The area also boasts an impressive variety of restaurants, cafes, and pubs. Those with children will be pleased to know there is a choice of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted-rated primary and comprehensive secondary schools in Redhill, as well as a grammar school. East Surrey College is just a mile away for further education needs.
Located adjacent to Reigate and just 20 miles south of London, Redhill is popular with commuters, enjoying good rail services to London, Reading and Brighton. Our properties for sale in Redhill also have quick, easy access to the M23 and M25, and with Gatwick Airport just over 8 miles away, a quick holiday getaway is a real possibility.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
^*On Linden Homes South East selected homes and developments only. We reserve the right to refuse any offer.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Linden Homes - Carrington Place. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Linden Homes - Carrington Place for full details and further information.