1 bed flat for sale60 Neasden Lane, London NW10
Points of interest
- Northview Junior and Infant School0.1 miles
- Neasden0.1 miles
- Unity Girls High School0.4 miles
- Dollis Hill0.5 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Communal garden
- Less than a 5 minute walk to Neasden station
- Connections to Central London within half an hour
- Integrated Zanussi oven, fridge/fridge freezer, washer dryer
- Classic Oak Natural laminate flooring to hall, living area and kitchen
- Contemporary concrete effect kitchen cabinets
- Recessed LED downlights to kitchens, ensuite, hallway and living room
- Local coffee shops, cocktail bars and restaurants in nearby Wembley
- All apartments come with a large terrace
1 bedroom apartment available at 25% shared ownership
Full Price - £392,500
25% Shared Ownership - £98,125
Deposit - £4906
New Release - a beautiful collection of newly built one, two and three bedroom apartments in North West London. Just launched with shared ownership
Location and Transport links
These exclusive apartments are located less than a five minute walk from Neasden station, and only a three minute tube ride to Wembley Park. Moreover, on the Jubilee line, it only takes 15 minutes into Central London, and 30 minutes to Waterloo.
Local Area & Amenities
Near to Wembley's regeneration area and London Designer Outlet, Cinema, Theatre and Boxpark. The development is close to amenities, shops, gyms, restaurants and bars.
Floor plans and tours
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Latimer - Brunswick House. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Latimer - Brunswick House for full details and further information.