3 bed detached bungalow for saleField Mews, Frating Road, Great Bromley, Colchester CO7
Points of interest
- St George's Church of England Primary School, Great Bromley1.4 miles
- Market Field School1.8 miles
- Great Bentley2 miles
- Alresford (Essex)2.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Brand new home!
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Cul-de-sac location
- Bi-fold doors onto garden
- Underfloor heating
- Air source heat pumps
- Neff appliances
A stunning 3 bedroom detached bungalow with open plan kitchen/ diner family bathroom, garden & driveway. The properties benefit from air source heat pumps & underfloor heating making them economical homes for the future.
**early reservations available** - 2 bedroom bungalows from £350,000
Field Mews is a luxury development of just five two and three bedroom detached bungalows complete with private gardens and set in a quiet cul-de-sac location off Frating Road.
Nestled amongst some of the prettiest surroundings this desirable area has to offer, Great Bromley enjoys an excellent position within easy driving distance of the historic market town of Colchester, the bustling riversides of Manningtree and Brightlingsea and the beautiful Tendring countryside. The popular seaside towns of Frinton, Walton and Clacton are also nearby, all of which offer great opportunities for shopping, socialising, work and leisure.
These beautiful bungalows offer a functional layout with a high level of specification throughout, including fully fitted integrated kitchens with a number of appliances as standard and bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden. Bathrooms are fitted out to a high specification, and bedrooms are comfortably proportioned. Two of the properties also benefit from garages.
Field Mews has been designed to offer the ultimate environment for a relaxed, undisturbed lifestyle and the perfect place to call home.
Kitchen / Dining / Sitting 35' 11" x 12' 5" ( 10.95m x 3.78m )
Bedroom One 14' 7" Max x 12' 9" ( 4.45m Max x 3.89m )
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 9' ( 4.70m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 10' ( 3.99m x 3.05m )
- Fully fitted kitchen supplied ikas
- Neff integrated oven
- Neff induction hob with cooker hood
- Neff fully integrated dishwasher & fridge freezer
- Laminate worktop
Bathrooms & en-suites
- Stylish white sanitaryware with chrome finish taps
- Shaver/charger point
- Ceramic flooring and wall tiling
Heating & hot water
- Air source heat pump with underfloor heading.
- Heated chrome finish towel rails to bathroom and en-suite
- Energy efficient light fittings and bulbs throughout - LED downlighters to lounge, kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- TV socket to lounge with distribution cabling
- High speed fibre broadband
- All walls and ceilings finished with skim coat plaster prior to decoration
- White vinyl matt emulsion throughout to all walls and ceilings
- Skirtings and architraves finished in satin white
- White painted four panel internal doors with chrome finish ironmongery
- Laminated wood flooring to hall, lounge and dining area
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Bi -fold doors leading to rear garden
- Paved patio area to the rear
- Parking area for cars
- Outside taps to rear garden
- Front gardens landscaped and turf to rear gardens
- 1.8m close boarded fence to boundaries with other houses
Security & peace of mind
- Specification of doors and windows meet latest building regulations together with pir external lighting to front and rear elevations
- 10 year structural warranty icw
CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of previous developments and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Colchester. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Colchester for full details and further information.