1 bed flat for saleBelmont Road, Portswood, Hampshire SO17
Points of interest
- St Denys Primary School0.2 miles
- St Denys0.3 miles
- Portswood Primary School0.4 miles
- Bitterne0.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Camera entry system
- Energy efficient and economical heating
- Free parking
- Guest suite
- Landscaped gardens with patio and seating areas
- Walk out balconies on selected apartments
- Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Lodge Manager
One Bedroom Apartment
Reduce your cost of living concerns - Enjoy a lifestyle that’s easy to budget for, with no unexpected bills! Take advantage of our move for free* package for a limited time only!
Spitfire Lodge - About the development
Located on Belmont Road in the heart of Portswood, this development of 73 one and two bedroom retirement apartments is ideally located in the vibrant suburb of Portswood in Southampton. Portswood High Street caters for your everyday needs whilst nearby Southampton city combines a modern shopping centre and waterfront with theatres, museums and the rich heritage of the Old Town.
Portswood is a vibrant suburb of Southampton with plenty of shops and services located on the high street including many familiar high street names, as well as independent traders. A library and a post office can also be found in the high street along with regular bus services should you wish to travel further afield. There are plenty of places to eat and drink including cafes, restaurants and ice cream parlours.
- Located just one and a half miles from Spitfire Lodge you will find Southampton Common, the largest of Southampton’s open spaces, with its woodlands, ponds, wetlands and lakes covering 365 acres. The area was designated a Site of Special Scientific Interest in 1988.
- Southampton city centre is located approximately two miles from Portswood where you will find plenty of shops in the traditional high street and at the shopping centres of West Quay and Marlands.
- Southampton is UK’s number one cruise port with a range of cruise operators offering a variety of destinations from four terminals.
- Southampton has a rich maritime history and you can learn all about the story of the Titanic at SeaCity Museum. The Mayflower Theatre in the heart of the city has a varied and packed schedule of events throughout the year including musicals and plays.
- Solent Sky Museum showcases the international importance of aviation in Southampton and the Solent area.
All Churchill Retirement Living apartments are completely self-contained with their own front door, providing you with privacy and peace and quiet when you want it.
There is a choice of one and two bedroom apartments and they may all vary slightly when it comes to dimensions and position of rooms.
Kitchens are tiled with colour-coordinated worktops, and come with integrated appliances.
The apartments included tiled shower rooms as standard, while some of them have separate en-suites and cloakrooms – all designed for ease of use and with the needs of our customers in mind.
All apartments are inspected by our Customer Services department to ensure they are handed over to the standard of finish and quality expected by our customers. All of our Lodges benefit from a comprehensive 10-year Building Warranty Guarantee.
Our developments have been carefully designed to make life easier, leaving you free to enjoy your retirement.
We use the very latest construction materials, fixtures and fittings, for maximum energy efficiency and low utility bills. A lift is provided to all floors, so using the stairs whilst carrying heavy shopping isn’t a chore.
A great deal of importance is placed on the communal areas, providing a welcome area for you, your family and friends. All of our developments also have the added benefit of a Guest Suite to accommodate visiting family and friends.
Contact us today to arrange a viewing!
Images and floorplans are for illustrative purposes only and Virtual Tours are of generic apartments
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculator
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Churchill Retirement Living - Spitfire Lodge. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Churchill Retirement Living - Spitfire Lodge for full details and further information.