4 bed property for saleThe Arbour, Orford Road E17
Points of interest
- Edinburgh Primary School0.2 miles
- Walthamstow Central0.2 miles
- Walthamstow Central0.2 miles
- Walthamstow School for Girls0.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Uniquely Designed New Build Homes
- A Truly Sustainable Development.
- Walthamstow Village
- A Very Short Walk from Victoria Line Station
- Planet Positive Construction
- Photovoltaic Panels, Powering Domestic Energy
- Private South Facing Garden
- Shared Community Hub for Residents
- Extremely Low Energy Bills
- Air Source Heat Pumps
If you lived here
The interior design is by Rockett St George, who have carefully curated each space and fixture to align with the aspirations of the project, which debuts their new sustainable furniture range.
Materials have been selected portray a contemporary design, to be low carbon and require little maintenance. The Arbour benefits from an abundance of communal landscaped spaces, including a central community garden that will include vegetable patches, foraging, outdoor kitchen and seating. The gardens have been landscaped by the award-winning London Glades, to be self-sustainable over time and to provide a safe and enjoyable space for families to come together. The development also includes a re-use centre, an electric car club vehicle and electric and traditional bicycles all exclusively reserved for residents.
- Walthamstow schools are excellent and plentiful, within a one mile radius alone you have twenty eight primary/secondary schools, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted with eight deemed 'Outstanding'.
- Your spoilt for choice when it comes to great pubs. The Queen's Arms is the closest, offering excellent food and a great choice of craft beers in a comfortable, traditionally sumptuous environment.
- Amongst many other local highlights, Europe's longest street market runs down Walthamstow High Street, less than a half mile stroll away as well as Epping Forest and the Walthamstow Wetlands.
While the perks of Walthamstow Village are a mere stone’s throw away, you’ll have your own community on your literal doorstep;...
Residents can ‘live, work and play’ within the space, with access to a covered community garden with an outdoor workstation and kitchen for preparing homegrown food, as well as a reuse centre for exchanging goods between residents.
'For me, this development is watershed moment in British construction. The building techniques used have been groundbreaking and once I delved into the details, I was left inspired by the materials used and conscious of how our consumer choices can make a difference.
The project has been carefully curated over 5 years and studies embarked on by GS8 have unearthed issues associated with standard building techniques. With innovative ideas the GS8 team have set about to find solutions to assist this project and help move the industry forward, which in turn will benefit future generations. Purchasers have a rare chance to own a home that in years to come will be recognised as a masterpiece in construction, which challenges not only the way we build but also the way with live.'
Head of Land & New Homes
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. The interest rate has been assumed to stay the same for the selected mortgage term. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances. Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - The Stow Brothers - New Homes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact The Stow Brothers - New Homes for full details and further information.