3 bed semi-detached house for sale"Tyrone" at Blossom Street, Hetton-Le-Hole, Houghton Le Spring DH5
Points of interest
- Hetton School0.5 miles
- Eppleton Academy Primary School0.5 miles
- Seaham4.8 miles
- Chester-le-Street5.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Front and rear gardens
- Downstairs WC
- 10-Year NHBC Warranty
- 2-Year Gleeson Warranty
- Extensive options range plus 100s of kitchen combinations to choose from*
- L-shaped worktop, perfect for cooking or entertaining
- *Options available may vary dependent on build stage
- Estimated council tax band: Tbc
- Kitchen/Dining (4.95 x 3.11 m)
- Lounge (4.15 x 3.31 m)
- WC (1.70 x 0.94 m)
- Bedroom 1 (4.15 x 2.52 m)
- Bedroom 2 (3.81 x 2.20 m)
- Bedroom 3 (2.76 x 1.86 m)
- Bathroom (2.19 x 1.84 m)
Blossom Park it is conveniently located close to local amenities, bus routes and road links. The site is in an established residential area and only a 10 minutes walk from Hetton-Le-Hole town centre. The development is just six miles from both Sunderland and Durham, making it ideal for commuters. Both cities offer great shopping, nightlife, sport and culture, while the nearby A1 and East Coast main line make travelling further afield easy.
Tenure All homes on this development are Freehold
Our sales centre and show homes are open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (2)
Available in this development
- Prices coming soon
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculator
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Gleeson - Blossom Park. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Gleeson - Blossom Park for full details and further information.