4 bed detached house for sale"Kinloch" at Eaglesham Road, East Kilbride G75
Local area information
- South Park Primary School 0.1 miles
- Castlefield Primary School 0.4 miles
- Hairmyres 1.1 miles
- East Kilbride 1.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Ready to move into
- Part Exchange available
- £17,999 Deposit Boost
- Upgraded kitchen
- Integrated appliances
- Detached family home featuring integral garage
- Private turfed garden
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/family area featuring French doors leading to garden
- Spacious lounge
- 4 double bedrooms with main bedroom en suite
The hub of the home is a fantastic living kitchen with room for you to dine, relax and cook. With French doors leading to the garden it's the perfect entertaining space. Completing the ground floor is a spacious lounge and useful utility room.
Upstairs are 4 large double bedrooms, en suite shower room to the main bedroom and a modern family bathroom.
This home features an integral garage and parking for 2 cars.
- Bathroom (2020mm x 2689mm (6'7" x 8'9"))
- Bedroom 1 (4039mm x 4034mm (13'3" x 13'2"))
- Bedroom 2 (3886mm x 3700mm (12'8" x 12'1"))
- Bedroom 3 (3092mm x 3398mm (10'1" x 11'1"))
- Bedroom 4 (2708mm x 3898mm (8'10" x 12'9"))
- Ensuite 1 (2079mm x 1210mm (6'9" x 3'11"))
- Kitchen / Dining (6042mm x 3695mm (19'9" x 12'1"))
- Lounge (3127mm x 4946mm (10'3" x 16'2"))
- Utility (2414mm x 1526mm (7'11" x 5'0"))
- WC (1884mm x 1100mm (6'2" x 3'7"))
Looking for a new home in East Kilbride?
Barratt @ Jackton Hall is located in the town of Jackton, featuring a stunning range of homes, and creating a beautiful neighbourhood.
You will enjoy being close to a range of schools whilst couples and professionals will enjoy the fantastic range of local shops and eateries on offer nearby.
At the heart of the development you’ll find plenty of open space for the whole family to enjoy!
Surrounded by idyllic open green space - great for walking and outdoor exercise - the development also benefits from being within easy reach of everyday amenities.
Duncanrig Sports Centre - 1.9 miles
Eastwood Park Leisure Centre - 5.4 miles
Mossneuk Primary School - 1.1 miles
Eaglesham Primary School - 1.8 miles
Crosshouse Primary School - 2.0 miles
Aldi - 2.0 miles
Costcutter - 2.3 miles
Iceland - 2.3 miles
Lidl - 1.0 miles
The area is easily accessible to the M77 & A726 providing easy access to East Kilbride, Glasgow & beyond.
Enhance Dental - 1.0 miles
Greenhills Dental Practice - 2.3 miles
University Hospital Hairmyres – 1.2 miles
Monday 12:30-17:30, Tuesday Closed, Wednesday Closed, Thursday 10:00-17:30, Friday 10:00-17:30, Saturday 10:00-17:30, Sunday 10:00-17:30
Eaglesham Road, East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire, G75 8RW
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (2)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Barratt Homes - Barratt @ Jackton Hall. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barratt Homes - Barratt @ Jackton Hall for full details and further information.