Berkeley - Kidbrooke Village, SE3
Kidbrooke Village is a new and vibrant London community, located in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, offering an outstanding choice of quality, sustainable new homes and apartments.
• Excellent connections into London – 16 minutes to London Bridge*
• Highly desired SE3 postcode
• A range of on-site amenities including Sainsbury’s, café, doctors, dentist, nursey and many more
• Onsite newly formed Cator Park
• 136 acres of open space
• Award winning development
Our current phase:
The Village Centre - Birch House
The Village Centre is the ultimate destination for a convenient lifestyle.
- A luxurious selection of 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- High specifications throughout
- Perfectly located for on-site amenities
- London Bridge in 16 minutes
- Access to a 24 hour Concierge and gym
Meridian Gate - The Crescent
A collection of new spacious townhouses.
- 3 bedroom homes available
- Front and rear gardens
- The village centre is only a short walk away
- Centrally located between two expansive parks – Cator Park and the well-established Sutcliffe Park
Blackheath Quarter - Urban Houses
15 homes built with modern city living in mind.
- Impressive roof terrace with timber decking and artificial grass, ideal for low maintenance modern living
- Maximised amount of natural light through cleverly designed features such as lightwells
- Contemporary specifications throughout
- All bedrooms are luxuriously carpeted
- Showhome available
Follow us on Twitter to find out the latest news, updates and information at Kidbrooke Village @_Kidbrooke
*Timing is approximate only. Source: TFL