Cala Homes - Great Kneighton, CB2
Combining city convenience with semi-rural bliss, the aspirational community of Great Kneighton is perfectly placed just two and a half miles south of Cambridge. From luxury 2 bedroom apartments to spacious 3,4 and 5 bedroom family residences, our exclusive collection of 29 contemporary homes enjoys desirable amenities, good schools and improved transport connections on its doorstep, with some overlooking the new 120-acre country park.
• Overlooks the allotments and the new 120-acre country park, featuring wetland and woodland
• About 50 metres to Hobson Square, which will boast a new community health centre, library, shops, cafés and access to Cambridgeshire Guided Bus, pedestrian and cycle routes
• Children’s play areas throughout
• Trumpington Community College only 120 metres away
• Cambridge Biochemical Campus 0.2 miles away
• Addenbrookes Hospital only 1 mile away
100% Part Exchange* available*. For those with a property to sell, we can assist with our Part Exchange* Service, helping you move without the delays and uncertainties that can be experienced when selling an existing property. Why not do your sums with our PX Calculator?