Crest Nicholson - Dylon Works, SE26
Reserve before Christmas & we'll include a furniture package & pay your stamp duty! To make moving in that little bit easier.
Dylon Works is perfect for first time buyers, investors and second steppers alike. Each home comes with parking, is finished to a clean, crisp & contemporary design & surrounds a beautiful communal garden to relax or socialise in.
Once complete Dylon Works will provide 223 new places to live, a new retail space, a café and a crèche. Our first residents have already moved in and more homes will be ready this Autumn.
Be part of the evolution of Lower Sydenham & join the south east London neighbourhood today.
*furniture packages available on selected homes only.
What's more, all homes are available through Help to Buy London so you can move in with just a 5% deposit.
- No category: Crystal Palace Dinosaurs
- No category: Horniman Musuem and Gardens
- Leisure Centre: The Bridge Leisure Centre
- Leisure Centre: Crystal Palace Sports Centre and Olympic Pool
- Recreation: Breeze Yoga
- Recreation: East Dulwich Picturehouse
- Recreation: Odean Cinema
- Recreation: Sydenham Film Club
- Recreation: Sydenham Annual Arts Festival
- Recreation: Alexandra Nurseries
- Recreation: Sydenham Wells Park
- Recreation: Brown and Green Cafe
- Recreation: The Victorian Conservatory
- Recreation: The Lovely Gallery
- Restaurant: Le Petitie Bouchee
- Restaurant: Sugahill Coffee Shop
- Restaurant: Trattoria Raffaele
- Restaurant: Millenium Tandoori
- Restaurant: Fig and Pistachio
- Restaurant: Brown & Green
- Bar: Kelsey House
- Bar: The Bricklayers Arms
- Bar: The Golden Lion Pub
- Bar: The Dophin
- Secondary School: Dulwich College
- Secondary School: James Allen's Girls' School
- Secondary School: Sydenham School
- Secondary School: Harris Girls' Academy
- Secondary School: Sydenham High
- Further Education: Sydenham Community Library
- Supermarket: Sainsburys
- Supermarket: Beckenham High Street
- Supermarket: Sydenham High Street
- Supermarket: Lidl
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Train: Lower Sydenham Station
- Train: Sydenham Station
- Train: Beckenham Hill Station
- Train: New Beckenham Station
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.