Crest Nicholson - Dylon Works, SE26
For a limited time only - Receive your mortgage and service charge paid for a whole year* - Terms & conditions apply - Call today to find out more!
Dylon Works is perfect for first time buyers, investors and second steppers alike. Each home comes with parking, is finished to a clean, crisp & contemporary design and surrounds a beautiful communal garden to relax or socialise in.
Once complete Dylon Works will provide 223 new places to live, a new retail space, a café and a crèche. Our first residents have already moved in and more homes will be ready this Summer.
Be part of the evolution of Lower Sydenham. We’re now over 80% sold! Don’t miss out on living at Dylon Works, book your appointment today!
What's more, all homes are available through Help to Buy London so you can move in with just a 5% deposit.
*legal fees paid up to £1,500
- Bar: The Dophin
- Recreation: Sydenham Wells Park
- No category: Crystal Palace Dinosaurs
- No category: Horniman Musuem and Gardens
- Bar: The Golden Lion Pub
- Restaurant: Le Petitie Bouchee
- Restaurant: Sugahill Coffee Shop
- Bar: The Bricklayers Arms
- Recreation: Brown and Green Cafe
- Recreation: The Victorian Conservatory
- Recreation: The Lovely Gallery
- Recreation: Alexandra Nurseries
- Leisure Centre: The Bridge Leisure Centre
- Leisure Centre: Crystal Palace Sports Centre and Olympic Pool
- Recreation: East Dulwich Picturehouse
- Recreation: Odean Cinema
- Recreation: Sydenham Film Club
- Recreation: Sydenham Annual Arts Festival
- Restaurant: Trattoria Raffaele
- Restaurant: Millenium Tandoori
- Restaurant: Fig and Pistachio
- Recreation: Breeze Yoga
- Bar: Kelsey House
- Restaurant: Brown & Green
- Further Education: Sydenham Community Library
- Secondary School: Dulwich College
- Secondary School: James Allen's Girls' School
- Secondary School: Sydenham School
- Secondary School: Harris Girls' Academy
- Secondary School: Sydenham High
- Supermarket: Sainsburys
- Supermarket: Beckenham High Street
- Supermarket: Sydenham High Street
- Supermarket: Lidl
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Train: Lower Sydenham Station
- Train: Sydenham Station
- Train: Beckenham Junction
- Train: New Beckenham Station
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.