Crest Nicholson - The Essex Brewery, E17
Move in with just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy London
The Essex Brewery is just a 2 minute walk from St James Street station or 8 minutes' to Walthamstow Central; allowing an easy commute to central London.
Divided by a picturesque public area, featuring restaurants and retail, the apartments are set around an inner courtyard with all residences having outside space and some having access to a peaceful garden terrace.
What's more, most homes are available through Help to Buy London so you can move in with just a 5% deposit. Register your interest today to be kept up to date with the progress of this exciting new development.
- Leisure Centre: East of Eden
- Restaurant: L'Hirondelle
- Restaurant: Wood St Coffee
- Restaurant: Today Bread
- Restaurant: 56 St James
- Bar: Mirth, Marvel and Maud
- Primary School: Willow Brook Primary
- Primary School: Hillyfield Primary Academy
- Secondary School: Forest School London
- Secondary School: Kelmscott School
- Supermarket: East London Sausage Co
- Supermarket: Bloom of the Block
- Train: St James Street Station
- Train: Walthamstow Central Station
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.