Crest Nicholson - Upper Longcross, KT16
Why wait to move? Now is the time to buy!
With easy access to the M3, M25 and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports, Upper Longcross is perfectly situated for reaching all parts of the country and beyond, while Longcross Station is within easy walking distance, providing direct links into London Waterloo in under an hour.
Exceptional architecture and energy efficiency are of the utmost importance. In creating Upper Longcross, Crest Nicholson drew inspiration from the quaint villages that contribute to Surrey’s identity. The result is a neighbourhood with its own unique character, yet which harmonises perfectly with its surroundings.
This is no ordinary housing development. Upper Longcross is the first residential phase of a visionary plan which will see Crest Nicholson establish a thriving new Garden Village with opportunities to live, work and socialise within one uniquely integrated community.
To find out more about how you can help shape its future, register your interest today.
- Recreation: Wentworth Club
- Recreation: Angel Farm Club
- Recreation: Chobham Rugby
- Recreation: Foxhills Club & Resort
- Recreation: Virginia Water Lake
- Recreation: Sunningdale Golf Club
- Recreation: Thorpe Park
- Recreation: Ascot Racecourse
- Recreation: Windlesham Golf Club
- Recreation: Chobham Golf Club
- Recreation: Barrow Hills Golf Club
- Recreation: Chobham Common National Nature Reserve
- Restaurant: The Manor Restaurant at Foxhills
- Restaurant: The White Hart
- Restaurant: Pasha Cafe Bistro
- Restaurant: The Sun Inn
- Restaurant: The Brickmakers
- Primary School: Lyne and Longcross CofE Primary School
- Primary School: St Ann's Heath Junior School
- Primary School: Coworth Flexlands School and Nursery
- Secondary School: Wishmore Cross Academy
- Secondary School: Woodcote House School
- Nursery: Windlesham Village Infant School
- Nursery: Rainbow Day Nursery & Pre-School
- Further Education: Royal Holloway University
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Train: Chertsey Train Station
- Train: Virginia Water Train Station
- Train: Weybridge Train Station
- Train: Longcross Train Station
- Airport: Fairoaks Airport
- Car: Marks & Spenser
- Car: M3 Junction 3
- Car: M25 Junction 11
- Car: M25 Junction 13
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.