Crest Nicholson - Upper Longcross, KT16
New 2 Bed Apartments Just Released - Available with only a 5% deposit through Help to Buy - Call our Sales Advisors to find out more.
With easy access to the M3, M25 and both Heathrow and Gatwick airports, Upper Longcross is perfectly situated for reaching all parts of the country and beyond, while Longcross Station is within easy walking distance, providing direct links into London Waterloo in under an hour.
Exceptional architecture and energy efficiency are of the utmost importance. In creating Upper Longcross, Crest Nicholson drew inspiration from the quaint villages that contribute to Surrey’s identity. The result is a neighbourhood with its own unique character, yet which harmonises perfectly with its surroundings.
This is no ordinary housing development. Upper Longcross is the first residential phase of a visionary plan which will see Crest Nicholson establish a thriving new Garden Village with opportunities to live, work and socialise within one uniquely integrated community.
To find out more about how you can help shape its future, register your interest today.
- Recreation: Foxhills Club & Resort
- Recreation: Virginia Water Lake
- Recreation: Angel Farm Club
- Recreation: Sunningdale Golf Club
- Recreation: Wentworth Club
- Recreation: Chobham Rugby
- Recreation: Barrow Hills Golf Club
- Recreation: Chobham Common National Nature Reserve
- Recreation: Thorpe Park
- Recreation: Ascot Racecourse
- Recreation: Windlesham Golf Club
- Recreation: Chobham Golf Club
- Restaurant: The Manor Restaurant at Foxhills
- Restaurant: The Brickmakers
- Restaurant: The White Hart
- Restaurant: Pasha Cafe Bistro
- Restaurant: The Sun Inn
- Primary School: Lyne and Longcross CofE Primary School
- Primary School: Coworth Flexlands School and Nursery
- Primary School: St Ann's Heath Junior School
- Secondary School: Wishmore Cross Academy
- Secondary School: Woodcote House School
- Nursery: Rainbow Day Nursery & Pre-School
- Nursery: Windlesham Village Infant School
- Further Education: Royal Holloway University
- Supermarket: Waitrose
- Train: Chertsey Train Station
- Train: Virginia Water Train Station
- Train: Weybridge Train Station
- Train: Longcross Train Station
- Airport: Fairoaks Airport
- Car: M3 Junction 3
- Car: M25 Junction 11
- Car: M25 Junction 13
- Car: Marks & Spenser
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.