Gleeson - Holbeck Park, BB10
Located in the Daneshouse area of Burnley this development of 58 new homes is perfectly located less than one mile from Burnley town centre with a host of local amenities, shops and good school nearby.
A local bus stop on Abel Street offers a regular service to the town centre, train station and across Burnley. The development is also ideally located close to the M65 for easy access to neighbouring towns and cities.
There are a range of local shops close to the development with even more on Colne Road which is less than a 5 minute walk from these new homes. The Chai Centre is approximately a 5 minute walk offering community services, classes, child care facilities, a gym and café.
Families will be impressed by the range of good schools in the surrounding area including Barden Primary School, Rawdhatul Uloom Independent School, Ridgewood Community High School & Thomas Whitham 6th Form College.
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Roca bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- Gas Central Heating
- PVCu double glazing
- A range of optional ‘extras’ available to personalise your home
- Dirveway/allocated parking space or garage
- Generously sized rear garden