Hyde New Homes - Harrow Square, HA1
Harrow Square, less than two minutes’ walk from Harrow-on-the-Hill station, is a collection of contemporary, eye-catching, high-rise buildings with a unique opportunity to own a one and two bed shared ownership apartment.
Why buy at Harrow Square?
- Less than two minutes’ walk from Harrow-on-the-Hill station
- 21 generously-sized, stylish and practical apartments
- Ideal for first time buyers from singles and couples to families
- Situated just a few minutes’ walk from Harrow-on-the-Hill underground on the Metropolitan line and the mainline railway station served by Chiltern Railway
- Stations are in London’s Travelcard Zone 5
- Bus interchange, just next door to the station, provides day and night bus routes with services to central London.
- Heathrow airport less than 30 minutes’ journey by car.
- Harrow’s outstanding transport network makes it easy to shop in Oxford Street, meet friends in Covent Garden or soak up the atmosphere of Spitalfields Market or Brick Lane but living at Harrow Square, you can choose to stay much closer to home.
- Most popular venues are Sorrentina, Mr Chilly and Incanto Restaurant
- Aldenham Country Park is the perfect place to go for parkland, woodland and farmland walks
- Harrow School is famed for educating seven Prime Ministers but there are plenty of other options. For adults, Harrow’s Adult, Community and Family Learning service is based at the Civic Centre.
To qualify for Shared Ownership at Harrow Square, applicants must be registered with Hyde New Homes at .
Priority will be given to applicants who live or work in the London Borough of Harrow. For further information on eligibility criteria please contact the sales team.
How to Apply for Shared Ownership
If you would like to apply for a Hyde New Homes Shared Ownership or Discounted Rent property in the London area, you will need to complete this application form. Once the form is received Hyde New Homes will assess whether you meet the eligibility criteria to be offered an affordable home, based on your answers.