Kings Cross Central Limited Partnership, N1C
King’s Cross is a 67 acre fully managed Estate owned, delivered and managed by the King’s Cross Central Limited Partnership. It is one of the most exciting redevelopments in central London benefiting from a rich history, exceptional travel connections and a vibrant community.
Established as a leading destination for Londoners, this new creative quarter is home to inspiring businesses such as Google, Havas and Louis Vuitton, outstanding architecture, destination restaurants and a vibrant cultural scene. With an ever expanding collection of specialist retailers and entertainment venues such as the new Everyman Cinema, fashion boutiques, independent markets, and the eagerly anticipated Coal Drops Yard, those living in King’s Cross will benefit from an ever evolving lifestyle offering.
· New apartments available for immediate occupation
· Specially selected interior fixtures and fittings by renowned interior architects
· Situated alongside the historic Regent’s Canal
· 26 acres of beautifully landscaped open space including 10 new public parks and squares
· Home to University of the Arts Central Saint Martins
· Excellent transport connections, including zone 1 tube, national and international trains.
Secure parking available to purchase with selected apartments
Nearby Stations London St Pancras (Intl) 0.2 miles London King’s Cross 0.2 miles London Euston 0.2 miles