LCSW - Bottreaux Rise, PL35
· Bottreaux Rise, Phase 1 now available at Boscastle, North Cornwall
· An exclusive development of 14 2,3 and 4 bedroom homes on the North Cornish Coast
· No. 7 Bottreaux Rise is a spacious 3 bedroom home with a detached garage to the rear.
· Modern, Open Plan Kitchen and living areas.
· Lovely Master with ensuite facilities.
· Rear Garden leading to the Garage.
· Fantastic Location within walking distance of Boscastle Harbour.
Boscastle is a picturesque harbour village, set on the North Coast of Cornwall.
Boscastle lies within the Cornwall Area of Natural Beauty (AONB) designation.
The village itself has many National Trust locations and benefits from natural or beautiful sites such as the Boscastle harbour, Forrabury Stiches and Valency Valley.
Tintagel, with all the local history and links to King Arthur is nearby.
Not forgetting of course the easy access to the Cornish coastal path and all the fabulous walks and views so close by. Being on the North Cornish coast there are magnificent beaches nearby for watersports and quiet coves for relaxing. Access to much more is within a short drive.
Boscastle Village itself has all the usual amenities of a local store, post office and a great Doctor’s surgery. It also has a super choice of places to eat and with a number of restaurants and a couple of public houses. Towns such as Bude, Camelford and Launceston are all within easy reach and provide great schools and plenty of shopping opportunities.
Transport Links are very accessible. The A39 Atlantic Highway is only a few minutes drive away, Newquay Airport, with it’s growing level of flights is less than 45 minutes drive and also Exeter Airport with a much greater level of international connections is just over an hours drive.