Lifestyle Living at Shore House, BH19
Situated along the stunning Dorset Jurassic Coastline, this exclusive new development of 22 luxury apartments offers a unique opportunity to enjoy life nestled between dramatic cliff tops and countryside, neighbouring the picture perfect beach at Swanage Bay.
The property offers apartments, exclusively for the over 55s with breathtaking views where a strong use of natural finishes and textures brings the best of this seaside location indoors to complement the beautiful surroundings.
- Half a mile to quaint seaside town
- 22 luxury apartments (one three bedroom apartment, 18 two bedroom apartments and three one bedroom apartments)
- Unparalleled sea views from first, second and third floor apartments
- Intelligently designed for easy living
- Secure undercroft carpark with private parking to each apartment
- Generous outside timber decked terracing
- Private access to beautifully landscaped gardens
- Restricted access via secure door entry systems
- Elegant entrance lobby
- Floor finishing options with gas fired underfloor heating throughout each apartment
- Eight person lifts providing access to all levels
- Integrated living and dining areas and modern kitchens with integrated technology, available in a choice of finishes
- Spacious master bedrooms with en-suites available in a selection of interior styling options
Moving to Swanage promises a relaxed lifestyle within a traditional seaside community perfect to kick start your retirement. Situated at the eastern end of the Isle of Purbeck, this popular coastal destination is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, with attractions such as Corfe Castle, Studland Bay, Old Harry Rocks and Durlston Country Park within easy reach.
You’ll find the quaint yet thriving town of Swanage just half a mile from Shore House, with a good choice of local shops and eateries. If the great outdoors is more your thing, then there are plenty of social and sporting clubs including the highly renowned Isle of Purbeck Golf Course.
Ideally located at the end of the A351, which links to the A35 at Lytchett Minster, Swanage enjoys excellent transportation links by road, and a half hourly service to London from the nearest mainline railway station at Wareham.