Linden Homes - Copsewood, RG41
Situated off Mathewsgreen Road, in the historic Berkshire town of Wokingham, Copsewood is a superb new development of energy efficient, high quality homes, all enjoying sleek contemporary kitchens, luxurious bathrooms and a high specification throughout.Town and country living
Wokingham enjoys a great sense of community and has frequently topped many UK lifestyle charts. Located just over a mile from the heart of the town, Copsewood is conveniently placed for a fine selection of shopping, including well-known brands, independent and boutique shops, as well as a huge selection of cafés, pubs and restaurants and an open-air market, held since the 13th century.
These new houses for sale in Wokingham are served by excellent state and private schools.Living at Copsewood
- Over 40% of the development will be open green space for all to enjoy.
- Alongside the on-site fitness trails, there are plenty of outdoor pursuits on your doorstep. Just around the corner, Cantley Park provides ample space for dog walking, children playing or a leisurely Sunday stroll.
- Education options are excellent with people moving to be within the catchment for The Holt girls secondary school. Emmbrook Junior School and Emmbrook School are also within close proximity.
- Just 1.5 miles away, Wokingham station offers regular train services into London Paddington in just 47 minutes.
- Most homes will benefit from 2 parking spaces.
Need Help to Buy*, get moving with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage. Moving into your dream home could be easier than you think. We could buy your current home from you, so you can buy one of our stunning new homes. Our Part Exchange† scheme means there is no need to instruct estate agents or incur their fees PLUS you can stay in your current home until your new one is ready!
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.
Please note The Cedar and The Beech virtual tour depicts a typical Linden Cedar and Beech house type. ^Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected Linden Homes Chiltern properties and developments only, not in conjunction with any other offer or scheme. Subject to reservations by 31.08.18. Paid as a cash lump sum only, up to the value of £14,000 on legal completion. Subject to lender terms and conditions.