Linden Homes - Montbray, EX31
Montbray, a stunning collection of 2 bedroom apartments and 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Barnstaple, close to the town centre and enclosed in beautiful countryside. Located near the beautiful seaside resorts of Woolacombe and Ilfracombe on the North Devon coastline, the development is also near the A39 and A377 trunk roads, offering easy access to the ancient city of Exeter.
The development is located close to Barnstaple town centre and borders the Roundswell and Bickington areas of the town, with all the amenities they have to offer. Within less than a mile of the new homes you will find a good number of amenities including a post office and convenience store, a number of pubs, a Sainsbury’s supermarket and several other household name retail outlets.
For those who enjoy sport, Barnstaple has football, rugby, cricket and archery clubs. Families with children will be within easy reach of a number of Ofsted-rated schools. For commuters, Exeter is an hour and a quarter away by road, while Barnstaple railway station has services to Exeter and Exmouth. With all this, plus the beautiful Devon and north Cornish coastlines to explore whenever you want, a new home at Montbray could be the perfect move for you.Why buy at Montbray-
- A stunning collection of brand new homes within easy reach of the Devon and Cornish coastlines
- Good range of amenities available within a short distance of home
- Simple access to Ilfracombe, Woolacombe and Exeter
- Exciting, contemporary interior layouts
- Home to sell- Ask about Part Exchange† where we could be your cash buyer or Assisted Move‡, where we’ll help you sell. Or if this is your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme means you’ll only need a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage to make your dream move a reality.
Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity. We’re open seven days a week, 10:00 - 17:00.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.