Skip to main content Skip to footer

Site Sales - Bankhouse, SE1

Interested in this development? Call +44 344 381 1489 or Request details

An exclusive address, created with care. Live the life you want to live and love the future you deserve.

Bankhouse sits on the south bank of the River Thames and is in the heart of the City. This stunning development offers 36 shared ownership 1 and 2 bedroom apartments for the Over 55s, situated within an exclusive 14 storey landmark development.

Bankhouse residents will benefit from a club lounge and restaurant including a licensed bar as well as personnel on duty 24 hours a day. Further facilities and services are available which can include housekeeping and extra care services such as prescription collection or personal care.

The Turner model 1 bedroom apartments are priced from £379,500 (based on 9th floor apartment at 60% share). Maximum 75% share price of the same apartment would be £474,375. Full market vaue from £632,500. The Turner model benefits from a balcony with River Thames views

Shared ownership at Bankhouse gives the opportunity to those over 55 to buy a share in a new home. Share values available will range from 60% to 75%, subject to affordability. To be eligible you must be 55 or over, not in full-time lifetime employment, not own any other property at the time of completion and meet the financial requirements. If you own a property and are looking to downsize our sales team can assist you in the sale of your current home.

This unique scheme offers those purchasing less than the maximum share a subsidised rent on the remaining un-owned equity up to 75%. All purchasers will have the remaining 25% share rent-free.

Following your initial purchase, you can buy more of your home (up to 75%), although you do not have to buy more if you don't want to. A service charge will be payable to cover the cost of the building maintenance and services which are provided to Bankhouse residents. Some extra care services and facilities provided will incur additional costs. There will be the ability to defer many parts of your costs to further enhance your retirement living.

To arrange an appointment to find out more about Bankhouse please contact a member of the sales team today.