Land to letLancaster Way, Development Land, Lancaster Way, Ely CB6
Local area information
- Witchford Village College 0.7 miles
- The Rackham Church of England Primary School 0.8 miles
- Ely 1.9 miles
- Littleport 6.7 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Lancaster Way comprises a large range of commercial premises serving as offices, warehouses, laboratories, high-tech manufacturing facilities and more. Over 85 businesses call Lancaster Way home. The Business Park extends to approximately 175 Acres; making Lancaster Way one of the Eastern Regions' largest business parks.
Part of the estate became an Enterprise Zone in April 2016 and benefits from excellent infrastructure, a pleasant landscaped environment, 24 hour security 365 days a year, super-fast broadband and is pro-actively managed by Grovemere Property Limited who is based on the estate.
10 reasons to move to Lancaster Way Business Park
- Competitive rents
- 24/7/365 on-site security, CCTV and anpr
- Flexible commercial property use classes available
- Superfast reliable broadband
- Mature landscaped environment and green spaces
- Comprehensive on-site management
- On-site amenities include a cafe, nursery and gym
- Ideal location close to Cambridge
- Sustainability is a priority
- Opportunities to buy freehold commercial land
Lancaster Way Business Park is located one mile from the beautiful Cathedral City of Ely with its many leisure opportunities. The Park benefits from superb access both to Ely and the University City of Cambridge, just 13 miles away via the A10.
Trains to London King's Cross take around an hour from Ely station. The road network affords links to the Midlands and East Coast ports via the newly upgraded A14 and London and Stansted Airport via the M11 and A11.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bidwells. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bidwells for full details and further information.