(£32.50/sq. ft. pa)
Office to letAbbey Street, Reading RG1
Local area information
- The Deenway Montessori School 0.3 miles
- Reading 0.3 miles
- Kendrick School 0.4 miles
- Reading West 1 mile
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Read our area guide for Reading to find out more about the area.
Features and description
This striking, state of the art landmark building enjoys spectacular views across Reading and the Thames Valley providing high specification and open plan accommodation with floor to ceiling glazing, within 5 minutes walk of Reading station. The building is complimented with a professional business lounge and co-working space for use by guests and employees alike. A variety of fitted and non-fitted suites are available.
Please contact the joint sole agents for further information or an appointment to view.
The Blade is within a five minute walk (through Forbury Gardens) of Reading’s main station – which provides outstanding transport links across the country and beyond. From 2021 the Elizabeth Line will provide reduced travel time into and across Central London.
Heathrow will be within easy reach thanks to the proposed new £500m Western Rail Link to Heathrow scheme – meaning passengers will benefit from direct rail access to the airport from Reading.
Access to the M4 at three junctions provides wider connection to the national motorway network and the M25.
Reading is fit for cyclists with a 37 mile network.
An iconic design delivering unparalleled corporate prominence. The curving form of the spire gives a distinctive lift to the skyline, a striking landmark representing the modern face of Reading.
- The floors provide open plan, flexible accommodation with floor to ceiling glazing offering fantastic views.
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
- LED lighting with pir sensors
- Two 13 person scenic lifts, two 13 person standard lifts and one goods lift
- Fully accessible raised flooring with a depth of 150mm
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.7m with full height glazing
- Meeting rooms and serviced office facilities by Pure Offices
- Business lounge with concierge and WiFi
- Building owner based on site
- Shower rooms and changing facilities
- In town parking at a ratio of 1:1,000 sq ft
- Cycle storage
- Outdoor terrace
- ‘Very Good’ BREEAM rating
- WiredScore certified
Lambert Smith Hampton
Hatch Real Estate
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
To comply with Anti Money Laundering regulations, Haslams Surveyors LLP undertake id checks for all successful purchasers and tenants where legislation requires us to do so.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Haslams Commercial. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Haslams Commercial for full details and further information.