Office to letThe Former Post Office, 42/44 Queen Anne Street, Dunfermline KY12
Local area information
- Pittencrieff Primary School 0.4 miles
- Dunfermline Town 0.4 miles
- McLean Primary School 0.5 miles
- Dunfermline Queen Margaret 1.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Attractive Stone building on Prominent Site
- Large open plan retail layout with ancillary support accommodation
- Thought suitable for variety of alternative uses (subject to planning)
- Established City Centre location
- Dedicated and on site car parking
- Excellent access to transport links
- Extends to 542.03 sq.m (5,835 sq.ft)
The building is of traditional sandstone construction providing accommodation over ground and first
floors. A single storey extension is of brick construction which has been built to the rear in an approximate horseshoe shape around a central courtyard.
There is parking available on site for up to capacity 7 vehicles.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Graham + Sibbald. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Graham + Sibbald for full details and further information.