(£15.35/sq. ft. pa)
Retail premises to letHigh Street, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50
Local area information
- Eastleigh 0.1 miles
- Norwood Primary School 0.2 miles
- The Crescent Primary School 0.3 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway 1.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Eastleigh Town Centre Redevelopment Scheme
- Unit B2 - ground floor commercial unit of 977 sq ft
- Annual rental of £15,000 pax
- Available on a pre-let basis, on terms to be agreed
- Units of other sizes also available
- Occupation anticipated Autumn 2024
- Permitted uses: E(a), E(c), E(e), E(g)(i), F1 & F2 which include retail, financial and professional services, medical and community use
- No fast-food businesses or those requiring kitchen extraction
- Tenant to undertake their own fit-out, as required
- EPC, Business Rates, VAT and Service Charge tbc
This exciting mixed-use scheme not only develops a brown field site but will help kickstart the regeneration of the town centre. It will provide commercial space as well as much needed affordable housing for people who want the advantages of town centre living such as access to local shops and facilities together with the convenience of nearby bus and rail links.
The following commercial units are available on a pre-let basis, on terms to be agreed and subject to the completion of works, with occupation in Autumn 2024.
Unit A1: Size 1,070 Sq. Ft - £20,000 pax
Unit A2: Size 540 Sq. Ft. - £10,000 pax
Unit B1: Size 419 Sq. Ft. £8,500 pax
Unit B2: Size 977 Sq. Ft. - £15,000 pax
Each unit will need to be assessed for business rates upon practical completion or tenant occupation. For further details please contact the Valuation Office Agency (voa).
To be provided upon practical completion.
Legal costs & VAT
Each party is expected to bear their own legal costs in any transaction. It is to be established if VAT is payable.
For any enquiries, including plans of the proposed development and each unit configuration, please contact sole agents Trinity Rose Commercial on or email <br /><br />Eastleigh is a large and busy town to the north of Southampton with excellent transport links to the M3/M27, Southampton Airport and a mainline rail link to London Waterloo. Many multiple retailers are represented close to this new development including Pets Corner, Iceland Foods, numerous estate agents, independent cafes and retailers, while on Market Street are Specsavers, Sainsburys, Boots, Coffee#1, Costa and Superdrug, plus the Swan Shopping Centre is just at the end of the street.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Trinity Rose Commercial. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Trinity Rose Commercial for full details and further information.