(£9.88/sq. ft. pa)
Retail premises to letSuffolk House, Silver Street, Hull, East Riding Of Yorkshire HU1
Local area information
- Hull Trinity House Academy 0.3 miles
- Victoria Dock Primary School 0.4 miles
- Hull 0.5 miles
- Hull Ferry Terminal 2.4 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Extends to approximately 141 sq m (1,518 sq ft) overall
- Recent consent for a change of use to Class E (General retail, office, professional services, and restaurant uses permitted)
- Situated in the heart of Hull's historic 'Old Town'
- Nearby occupiers include OneStop, Boyes and Superdrug
- Situated opposite the entrance to the Hepworth's Arcade and Trinity Market
The subject property is located in the heart of Hull's historic 'old town' a vibrant office, retail and leisure quarter with a number of national, regional and local operators in close proximity.
The property is situated opposite the Silver Street entrance to the regenerated Hepworth's Arcade and Trinity Market.
The premises are offered For Sale by way of a long lease (999-year term commencing 12 March 2021 with a non-reviewable peppercorn ground rent) at a guide price of £150,000. The premises are also offered To Let on typical commercial terms at a guide rent of £15,000 per annum exc.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Scotts Property LLP. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Scotts Property LLP for full details and further information.