2 bed flat to rent Market Place, Wisbech PE13
Points of interest
- The Nene Infant & Nursery School0.2 miles
- Cambian Wisbech School (SEN)0.2 miles
- March7.8 miles
- Watlington9.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Energy rating C, *zero deposit option available*
- Large top floor flat, 2 bedrooms
- Kitchen & lounge
- Gas central heating
- Town centre location, Available now!
*deposit replacement option available* A large top floor flat that is conveniently located in the town centre
*zero deposit option available* *coming soon* *call us to register your interest*
This large top floor flat is situated in the town centre and comprises:-
Lounge - Window to side, radiator
Kitchen - Window to side, radiator, range of fitted cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas boiler supplying hot water and central heating
Bedroom 1 - (double) Window to front, radiator
Bedroom 2 - (large single) Window to side, radiator
Bathroom - Window to side, radiator, extractor fan, suite comprising bath with electric shower over, WC and wash hand basin
The property benefits from gas central heating.
This flat can be found above the Natwest Bank in the Market Place in Wisbech town centre.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Wisbech. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Wisbech for full details and further information.