Three bed brick & flint character cottage including a modern kitchen, bathroom & ground floor shower room, spacious lounge/diner, two cloakrooms and benefitting from oil central heating, a detached garden & driveway. Available in March.
Three bed brick & flint character cottage, including modern kitchen, bathroom & ground floor shower room, spacious lounge/diner, two cloakrooms and benefitting from oil central heating, a detached garden & driveway. Available in March.
Tiled flooring, window to front aspect, stairs to first floor landing and doors to;
Tiled flooring, brick open fireplace, window to front, rear & side aspect.
Modern kitchen to include matching base and eye level units, ceramic 1 1/2 bowl sink, integrated dishwasher, integrated electric oven, hob and cooker hood, freestanding fridge/freezer, washing machine, cupboard housing oil boiler, tiled flooring, window to front aspect.
Tiled flooring, w.C, window to rear aspect
White suite comprising w.C, pedastal wash basin, shower cubicle, tiled flooring, window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Carpet flooring, doors to;
Double room, wood flooring, built in wardrobe, window to front aspect.
Double room, wood flooring, window to rear aspect.
Single room, wood flooring window to side aspect.
White suite comprising bath with mixer tap shower, glass shower screen, w.C, wash basin, vinyl flooring, window to rear aspect.
W.C, hand wash basin, vinyl flooring.
The property has a driveway to the front accommodating off road parking for 1-2 cars and the oil tank. There is a separate detached garden a short walk from the property, enclosed by fencing and walling and laid mainly to lawn. A brick outhouse is available for storage.
No housing benefit, no smokers, no pets.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
19th Feb 2018