2 bed bungalow to rent Herne Road, Ramsey St. Marys, Huntingdon PE26
Points of interest
- The Ashbeach Primary School0.2 miles
- Ramsey Junior School2.6 miles
- Whittlesea5.2 miles
- Peterborough7.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Part furnished
- Online viewing only
- Two double bedrooms
- Front & rear garden
- Ample parking
- Detached garage
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Available August
online viewing - A lovely two bedroom bungalow located in the quiet village of Ramsey St Marys, Available August!
A well presented two bedroom Chalet Bungalow located in the rural village of Ramsey St Marys. The property comprises of; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining/Study area, Downstairs WC & Double Bedroom with En-suite shower room. The first floor comprises of; Large double bedroom, Storage/Office space and Bathroom. The property also benefits from front & rear garden, Gas Central Heating, PVCu Double Glazing, Driveway for ample cars and a Detached Garage. Available August!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney for full details and further information.