1 bed property to rent Marston Moor, Thorpe St. Andrew, Norwich NR7
Points of interest
- Thorpe St Andrew School and Sixth Form0.4 miles
- Dussindale Primary School0.5 miles
- Norwich2.5 miles
- Brundall Gardens2.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- *available with zero deposit*
- EPC Rating D
- One Double Bedroom
- Semi Detached House
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- *Call William H Brown to View*
*available with zero deposit* William H Brown offer this fantastic one bedroom house in Dussindale, the property benefits from off road parking, one double bedroom and garden. Be quick to view.
Laminate flooring, window and door to front aspect, stairs leading to first floor.
Range of wall and base units, window to side aspect, built in oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One (double)
Carpeted flooring, window to front aspect.
Bath with shower over, low level w/c and wash hand basin.
Off road parking, enclosed rear garden with shed.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Norwich for full details and further information.