2 bed flat to rent Old Park Avenue, Canterbury CT1
Points of interest
- Parkside Community Primary School0.4 miles
- St Thomas' Catholic Primary School, Canterbury0.6 miles
- Canterbury West1 miles
- Canterbury East1.3 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Smart modern flat
- Convenient location
- 2 double bedrooms
- Open-plan living area
- Bathroom with shower over
- Communal parking
Smart first floor flat in convenient location with 2 double bedrooms. The property, which is available to working tenants, also comprises open-plan living room/kitchen and bathroom with shower over the bath. There is electric heating and double glazing and communal parking.
*** zero deposit guarantee option available ***
First floor flat, located in the Sturry Road area of Canterbury. This property comprises an open-plan living room/kitchen and a bathroom with shower over the bath. There is electric heating and double glazing, and there is also communal parking.
Please call us to arrange a viewing.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Canterbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Canterbury for full details and further information.