3 bed flat to rent City Road, Chester CH1
- University Church Free School0.2 miles
- St Werburgh's and St Columba's Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Chester0.3 miles
- Bache1.2 miles
Features and description
- Executive City Centre Apartment
- Three Double Bedrooms!
- EPC C
- Gated and Secure Parking
- Stunning Views of Chester City Centre
- Brand new Bathroom!
***city centre, fast broadbanfd, ideal home study***
Beautiful city centre apartment with parking and fast broadband! The property has an ideal home study and is located five minutes away from the city centre.
This stunning three bedroom apartment situated in the centre of the historic city of Chester. The property is truly fantastic with three double bedrooms, two of them with fitted wardrobes and en-suite on the master.
The hallway is wide and provides several cupboards for storage and leads to the main family bathroom with three piece suite. The kitchen and living room is a huge open plan area which provides multiple options to truly make it your own!
The kitchen is fully equipped with white goods and ready to go. The views look over the City Centre and the apartment comes with two parking spaces in the secure car parking. So call the office now to book your viewing and secure your home now!
The property is offered unfurnished and is available July.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Swetenhams - Chester. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Swetenhams - Chester for full details and further information.